need help with patch 1.12 please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with patch 1.12 please!!!

i bought armored fury online and got EA downloader and it said i still needed patch 1.12 so i came to this site downloaded it and installed it and it still wont work...now when i go to play ranked servers online and use the same patch filter it only brings up 2 servers. the game itself is showing that the patch is installed and updated but EZ downloader is not please help!!!!!

Re: need help with patch 1.12 please!!!

Youre talking about 1.12 for Armored Fury? Is you main game up to date as well?

Comment

Originally posted by dankeezie
      i bought armored fury online and got EA downloader and it said i still needed patch 1.12 so i came to this site downloaded it and installed it and it still wont work...now when i go to play ranked servers online and use the same patch filter it only brings up 2 servers. the game itself is showing that the patch is installed and updated but EZ downloader is not please help!!!!!
      just download the FULL 1.3 patch install it and then install AF

u need to be patched to version 1.3

Comment

From what I remember, after installing SF, you were forced to patch again to get it working. Is this the same with AF?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
          From what I remember, after installing SF, you were forced to patch again to get it working. Is this the same with AF?
          No. AF is 1.3 ready.

Comment

well,,, af and ef don't have a patch built in to them, unlike SF. but for them to install, your game version should be 1.2 or above. so before installing either boosters, just install the 1.3 patch. when done installing boosters, just intall patch again.

Comment

Working...
            X