Question for server owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for server owners

My friend and I want to invest in a ranked bf2 server for our clan. I would like to get a 24 slot ranked server for a reasonable price. My question for the server owners that visit this forum: Where is the best place to rent a quality ranked server for a reasonable price? Also, what should we know before making this investment? We want to run a good ranked server to provide quality gaming for the community and for our clan needs.

Re: Question for server owners

Instead of hosting your own server I would suggest just merging with an already established clan/server. Our 64 man ranked server is ranked 21 in the world across all servers not just bf2. We know how to run a server and how to keep it full. If you guys are just starting out no one will join your server it will simply just be a 24 man ranked that is always empty plus no one wants to play in that small of a server, trust me I have ran a server for over a year now...

Just register at our forums if your interested at www.digital-anarchy.com

Comment

Thats good advice, but we are REALLY pushing to have our own server so we dont have to deal with the middle man.

Comment

www.escapedturkey.com is cheap except it aint ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Phillips
          OH EXCELLENT..

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Phillips
            That would be awesome, but they need RANKED server. Anyway, we are hosted by MYIS. Damn good server, solid performance and no crashes so far, been about 2 weeks since we rented a new server.

Comment

Working...
            X