P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90

I have recently made a new Bf2 account for a clan. I mostly play AT so i have unlocked the DAO i then hit Cpl. And the unlock screen comes up but the P90 isnt listed. I own SF. What should i do?

Re: P90

You need to be at least a Sergeant I think in order to unlock the SF weapons.

Comment

alright thanks.

Comment

You need to join a ranked Special Forces server. Get at least one point with you new account on the Special Forces server, and then you will get the SF unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ringo_tb
          You need to join a ranked Special Forces server. Get at least one point with you new account on the Special Forces server, and then you will get the SF unlocks.

You're stating the obvious... he already knows that.. this is his second account... unless you didn't read it. lol

But yeah, I think it's sergeant that you need to reach as a minimum before you gain access to SF unlock, ON TOP of already playing SF, which you already knew, since it's your 2nd account.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            You're stating the obvious... he already knows that.. this is his second account... unless you didn't read it. lol

But yeah, I think it's sergeant that you need to reach as a minimum before you gain access to SF unlock, ON TOP of already playing SF, which you already knew, since it's your 2nd account.
            Yeah, I know it is stating the obvious. Sometimes the obvious is what is over looked. I hope he does know this, but he only says that he OWNS Special Forces, he does not say he has played it.

Sergeant used to be the rank to get the second unlock , but that was before EA released the two extra unlocks for Sniper and AT. There should be two unlocks at each promotion (as listed in http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php)

Comment

That's not true.

The first 2 unlocks I got were the l85a1 and the g36e, and i was well below sgt.

Comment

I doubt if P90 is a good choice.

Dao-12 definitely is a boost. I suggest you get it first if you play AT kit a lot.
                But P90...... P90 is just like a PP-19 with a red-dot and 5 extra round in your mag IMO.

Have you ever considered something like PKM or L85, which is quite useful I think?

Comment

L85A1 is so awesome.

Comment

you should be able ot unlock sf weapons no matter what rank you are.
                    i did

Comment

I like the P90. I didn't at first but I've gotten fairly good with it. I use it in single shot to get people at medium to long range and full auto at close range. With the high rate of fire and large magizine, I have taken many infantry at close range. You just need a support guy near you for more mags.

Comment

the p90 is one of the best weapons in the game in my oppinion shame takes so long to frickin get.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
                          That's not true.

The first 2 unlocks I got were the l85a1 and the g36e, and i was well below sgt.
                          yup, i got my g36e at cpl. u do not need to sergeant to unlock sf unlocks. jus play on a ranked sf server.

Comment

Working...
                          X