BF2 AND Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 AND Mods

Are there any major mods out there for BF2 that are plyable already and many people play (aka multiplayer)? I had BF 1942 and enjoyed Desert Combat but don't see any serious mods like that yet.

Re: BF2 AND Mods

Project Reality's PRMM, I highly recommend it. I would say there is a slight learning curve i.e. you have to work as a team to win.

Also BF2:Sandbox which has just been released, it doesn't have a multi player side yet but in the future who knows.

There is also The Sir. Mod which will be released very soon, basically a crazy multi player mod.

Comment

The Project Reality one, how many players are there? Do many people play it? How is it compared to regular BF2

Comment

There's normally 3-4 full servers and a number of half full servers (total of about 70 servers) they also have a Tournament which is currently running.

Comment

USI is a very fun mod. As good as the BF2 mods are, not many people are playing them because everyone wants to earn their points on ranked servers. It's really too bad, because these mods rock.

Comment

Dont forget

Battleracer

and

Nations at War

Comment

I'm still wating for Forgotten Hope 2.. it's the "Duke Nukem" of BF2... probably will never come out.. :P

Comment

The problem with PRMM is it takes 30 seconds to respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
                  The problem with PRMM is it takes 30 seconds to respawn.
                  You run into the open, you die. Like I said there a slight learning curve.

Comment

Working...
                  X