Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir. Mod

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has a link to the sir mod hotfix? I looked in the main thread,etc but none of the links work for me. Thanks.

Re: Sir. Mod

Originally posted by type51
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has a link to the sir mod hotfix? I looked in the main thread,etc but none of the links work for me. Thanks.
    That's because we removed the links. There was a problem with it cashing servers all the time. We are currently working on fixing it, we have identified what causes the crashes (on the most part) so look out for a new version very very soon.

Comment

Oh ok thanks, do you think it will be released tonight?

Comment

As the old saying goes "It will be ready when it's ready" once all the updates are done it will be tested again to make sure its all fixed and then updated again if anything else needs tweaked then when we are happy with it, it will be released.

Comment

well. i hope new hotfix comes soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sword99
            well. i hope new hotfix comes soon!
            This release will be a full install I can say that much, it will be around 110-150MB depending on if we include the new map. releases after that will come in the form of a patch and full release unless there is significant changes then it will be only a full release.

edit: this next release will probably be around 80-100MB

Comment

Working...
            X