Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem

I lost my manual with the cdkey and I had to reformat my hard drive to install windows xp, after installing a new motherboard. Any help would be great!!

Re: Problem

Go to a shop and pay $50? Otherwise you can't play. A cdkey is a one shot deal, lose it and its all over. You should have written it down from your registry before you reformatted, there is no way to get it back. Well, there might be if you do a hard drive recovery on your pc which is possible even after a reformat, and find your old registry file which will have the serial key in it.

BTW, If you're fishing for a way to play a pirated copy of BF2, you're out of luck.

Comment

Yep. Your going to have to put down money for another copy. Hay! at least now you can get the Deluxe edition I never understand how people can lose tha manual. Just keep it in the case. Not that hard people

Comment

OKay I found my manual and my cdkey serial. thanks for the help.

Comment

Good stuff. Yeah forgot to add as help for your problem: "Ransack your house for the case and manual".

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz
            Good stuff. Yeah forgot to add as help for your problem: "Ransack your house for the case and manual".
            lol. We forgot to add, either use the search button for help, or get up off your a** look for something instead of wasting a thread

Comment

I have about 4 copppies of my CD key, one on the manual, one on the case, one on the actual play cd and one in a workd document saved on 2 different pcs. Just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blak_Phoenix
                I have about 4 copppies of my CD key, one on the manual, one on the case, one on the actual play cd and one in a workd document saved on 2 different pcs. Just in case
                Mine's tattoo'd on my arm. And leg, in case I lose the arm.

Comment

What if you lose your arm and leg though? Then you are really stuffed... mind you, it would pose a challenge to play without an arm and a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blak_Phoenix
                    What if you lose your arm and leg though? Then you are really stuffed... mind you, it would pose a challenge to play without an arm and a leg.
                    Then I'd have to get the one I have stored in my bank vault. You could play without a leg, without an arm would be hard, but I hear some people can FPS with one arm and a head tracking setup.

Comment

o0o.. just better hope you dont lose your head then.

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Working...
                        X