Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast

Visit the forums at Beast www.beastclan.co.uk.tt view upto date news and what is happening in the Beast Extreme warfare mod, or just chat and get to know new friends

Re: Beast

Not that you require login for your site, but you also stole the header from bf2.com...

Comment

If this is a mod for BF2 I am pretty sure if you forward this to the site (TBF2) you could earn yourself a spot on the mod page, and you might even get the mod of the week that they have.

It just might save you some time and get you more exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
        Visit the forums at Beast www.beastclan.co.uk.tt view upto date news and what is happening in the Beast Extreme warfare mod, or just chat and get to know new friends

WWW.BEASTCLAN.CO.UK.TT
        Just a note, posting the same thing like this multiple times in diffrent forums is usually frowned upon...

And yes you did rip that off from BF2.com..

Comment

sorry sir's i did'nt mean to upset you all i shal leave now, and i'll change the header as well

Comment

Just a tip... Change the header, and make the forum read only, so that people can see whats going on, and make registration required to post.

Comment

yea i just changed it, its a much better idea doing it that way thanks

Comment

That looks GR8! Maybe if you ask some of the guys in the TotalGFX forum, maybe they can make you a nice looking header!?

Comment

Working...
                X