Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First Movie BF2 Behind Enemy Lines..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Movie BF2 Behind Enemy Lines..............

My very first movie is now complete,

been on it for a while. Its basicly the audio from the movie Behind Enemy Lines (Owen Wilson) with scenes filmed over the audio.
    as i said its the first time iv'e messed about with BR so go easy

Have a look on googlevideo

Cheers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11730827602789

Re: My First Movie BF2 Behind Enemy Lines..............

very very good. i liked the movie alot too, the real one and this one.

Comment

awsome, I'll give you 23 cookies if you finish the whole movie

Comment

It was ok. Horrible map to do it on.
        ......i love taht movie

Comment

That was good man, good job.

Comment

very good job!!!

Comment

omfg, what are the chances of this, ok get this;

for about a month now, ive been getting to know a lot of cool programs and bf2 itself to do a very nice, big movie, now for about that month, i had everytning planned, songs, script, voice actors, and the name, and that song by Lisa Gerrard at the end was going to be a big part of it, i didnt know that people new about that song, because it was pretty tight for war movies, and the very funny thing is that i was going to name this movie Behind Enemy Lines, and now wtf, what are the chances of someone using the name and a few songs that i was going to use, lol, i duno im still gonna use that song thou

Comment

Originally posted by Dsp-CS-
                omfg, what are the chances of this, ok get this;

for about a month now, ive been getting to know a lot of cool programs and bf2 itself to do a very nice, big movie, now for about that month, i had everytning planned, songs, script, voice actors, and the name, and that song by Lisa Gerrard at the end was going to be a big part of it, i didnt know that people new about that song, because it was pretty tight for war movies, and the very funny thing is that i was going to name this movie Behind Enemy Lines, and now wtf, what are the chances of someone using the name and a few songs that i was going to use, lol, i duno im still gonna use that song thou

that song is in a ton of movies already

Comment

those planes are way too slow for a video like this, still pretty good

Comment

Great idea, in making scenes from Films. Really inspireing! Just a shame that you chose the same scene, inside the plane like 3 times.

Looking forward to part 2.

Comment

want a suggestion, do i on a map with a F/A-18 Hornet, that would make it even closer to the movie

good movie nonetheless

Comment

Yeah good stuff. A new spin.

I agre with suggestions above. Wake Island or Operation CLean Sweep would have been better choices.

Very nice anyway. I say recreate this scene with suggestions above, and then finish it.

DSP-CS- If you would have used that song in your big arse project, it would have taken it way down. Everyone has used that song. I suggest you look for another.

Comment

ill try, what bf2 movies, beside that one, had it?

Comment

Uff....loads man. Lots of small ones I believe. Just don't do it. It's been milked enough.

Comment

uea the biggest movie its prob been in is black hawk down...

cheers for the comments anyways guys, i know its a bit rough round the edges but its my first attempt. they can only ghet better

Comment

Working...
                              X