This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can still stay with StrafeRight after read it

Well, since the first one in which i complain about the unfair treatment got locked. I didn't want make a new one, really. But TecKng778 the owner of the server left me no choice.

Old link: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80740

I tried to settle it out by sending him a massage. But have a look at the reply I got.

"Chances are unless the only thing you do is stats pad its not going to show..."
    Because of that, I cannot prove my innocent. And the man can call whoever he doesn't like a cheater of stats padder from now on. Tomorrow probably the law will be changed something like "GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INNOCENT".

Then the whole story became;
    piglet: so lame. that's unfair.
    778: kick you because you stats padding
    piglet: i was engineer, how??
    778: Oops. By the getting into the glitch. engineer commander can do.
    piglet: but i wasn't the commander.......
    778: .........you can't prove it........and two bans for you.

That's the way the StrafeRight owner when he met someone not happy about them. How nice. BAN BAN BAN.........my fist ban in 8 months thx so much.

Anything else I can say, guys? staying away from him and the servers he owns, is my only advice.

And since you banned me when I even wasn't online for no reason. TecKng778, I just got your servers reported to ROE. They will handle this or not, I've done with you.

PS. forum admins. sorry for this post. lock it if you want. but don't delete it. so ppl can know what's going on around. thx.

Re: Anyone can still stay with StrafeRight after read it

dude... that was the hardest post to understand ever...
    who cares, dont play that server, theres more that 950 others u can play on.
    sorry to say this but "get over it"!!

Comment

I love the StrafeRight server, admin is great. I would rather believe him than you.

Comment

You learned a valuable lesson. Ranked servers can have abusive admins. Once you find a server like this, leave immediately and do not come back. If you get kicked, consider it as a favor for not having to hit the disconnect button. If you get banned, consider it a convenient way to remember how miserable playing with them was.

Move on. Find a different server. Try to enjoy the game.

Comment

What... ? are you kidding me? Nothing is wrong with straferight.. If you were banned for stat padding, that's what you were doing. As your SS says, the admin said you were banned for being inside of the hotel, which he considers cheating/stat padding.

I can't understand a ****ing thing you type, so i'm going with the Straferight admin on this one..

Comment

The old thread was locked for a reason.
            This is NOT the place to air out crap like this.
            Take it to their forums if you want to discuss your situation.

Making new threads about locked threads is something that can lead to you saying bye-bye to TBF2.

Comment

Working...
            X