Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to swop unlocked guns to other kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to swop unlocked guns to other kits?

i searched the forum and found nothing, so

okay, i have unlocked the medic and spec ops (and many more) guns. Is there a way that i can get the Spec Ops gun to be used with my Medic kit?

cos a few times i've picked up a medics kit (push g) and the Spec Ops gun was being used.

Re: Is there a way to swop unlocked guns to other kits?

nope no way, sry
    you probably thought that you picked up a medic kit but the kit was probably in a cluster of kits so you probably picked up another kit thinking it was the medic kit.

Comment

that gun the medic had was the SF unlock of the g36... looks similar to the spec ops unlock..

Comment

G36C = Spec Ops G36E = Medic

Medic is a burst type of the G36 and SO is FUll Auto. Same gun, different Variant.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
          G36C = Spec Ops G36E = Medic

Medic is a burst type of the G36 and SO is FUll Auto. Same gun, different Variant.
          Actually for some odd reason the Medic G36E does 34 dmg..while the Spec Ops G36C does.
          As for accuracy I like the 36E better cause its 3 strong bullets accurate 99% of the time. Medic>SPec Ops..

But yeah..no way to change weapons.

Comment

glad to know u had searched the forums. sad to say, the answer to your question is no. jus wait for your next promotion and think carefully before u choose an unlock.

Comment

Working...
            X