How do unlock my first weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do unlock my first weapon?

look guys ive been playin bf2 for a couple of days now and im not the kind of person whos knows how to make the right post.

i would like to when u can unlock your first new weapon and if it automatically is picked or you get to chose which one.

Re: How do unlock my first weapon?

Originally posted by Scott_995
    im not the kind of person whos knows how to make the right post.
    Obviously.

Once you unlock the weapon there will be a little up/down arrow box in the upper right corner of that kit at the selection screen. The basic weapons are default.

Couldn't you just wait for the first unlock to find out?

Comment

you just need to search forum for weapon unlock there must be 15 pages of fantastic info weapons are tierd 1-3 and then really confused by Special forces add on that you must have to unlock certain weapons just search its all there

Comment

Don't choose too hastily, figure out which kit you like and then remember what the unlocks are for it. The first 2 come pretty fast and the third is a bit longer of a wait... I expect I'll have grandkids by the time I get them all...

Comment

Try FFOLKES' unlock mod (http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75834) and test them all yourself before choosing. (And again, use the forum search.)

Comment

Working...
          X