• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game

Hitman:Blood money
    FlatOut 2
    Condemned

Which one is best and suggest some other if you like.

Re: Game

I never played the Hitman games and havent played the demo for Blood Money yet so i dont know, but i heard it is a pretty good game and it got some good scores in magazines (not SUPER good, but good).

I dont know about flatout and...
    Condemned looks scary as hell and really cool. its starts toget the same after a while but it looks really good. Out of all those I would pick Condemned because I love a good scare, and then Hitman.

are you look for singleplayer or MP games?

Comment

Multiplayer and single don't really mind.

Comment

I've got Condemned and Blood Money, I prefer BM a lot more. Condemned gets very repetetive and a bit boring, but is v scary in parts

Comment

Vote for Hitman, condemmed is too slow and boring.

Comment

Hitman Blood Money hands down.

Comment

what about like FarCry, or Swat 4 (more strategic though). I got FC for 10$ onine and I love it.

or like FEAR (sp is alright, kinda repetitive though). also theres umm Oblivion,Tomb Raider (lol!).

I want Halo2 for vista when it comes out thats gonna be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by sackynut
                I want Halo2 for vista when it comes out thats gonna be sick.
                It's gonna be the exact same as the xbox version, but you're going to have to purchase a brand new $300 os just to run it. How is that sick?

Comment

^ He means sick as in amazing or great etc. Thought with you being American you would have known that since it is an American term like radical lol.

I have FarCry, got it when it first came out, I played Swat 4 demo and wasn't liking it. I have Oblivion, tomb raider?

Ok so basically I'll narrow it to Hitman and Tomb Raider. I played previous Hitman games, I completed Hitman 2 and it was really good. I have Contracts to. But I played Hitman 2 on PS2 so im not sure how it is on PC. But from what I read on Hitman you can do alot more, customize weapons etc. So I'll go with Hitman yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                    It's gonna be the exact same as the xbox version, but you're going to have to purchase a brand new $300 os just to run it. How is that sick?

EVERYONE is gonna buy vista sooner or later, so that 300$ is a given. then its only 50 more for Halo2 which might be the same as the xbox version but I found that very fun thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                      ^ He means sick as in amazing or great etc. Thought with you being American you would have known that since it is an American term like radical lol.
                      I know exactly what he meant, and I completely disagree with him.

Originally posted by sackynut
                      EVERYONE is gonna buy vista sooner or later, so that 300$ is a given. then its only 50 more for Halo2 which might be the same as the xbox version but I found that very fun thank you very much.
                      Then play it on the xbox, since you already paid at least 50 bucks for it there.

Comment

Maybe I just get hard from wasting money on things I dont need......

Comment

Get blood money, its pretty darn good.

Comment

Hitman

Comment

Played the demo of Hitman Blood Money really good, ordered it. Also ordered BF1942, MOH Allied Assault and BF1942 weapons of normanday.

Comment

Working...
                              X