Lame arse TKing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame arse TKing

I would like to congratulate all the the lame arse Tkers that now dont have the balls to stand up to there stupidity ....... i will explaine they are jumping into a jeep driving at the the hangers where the jets spawn and bailing out just close enough for the momentum of the jeep to kill you, so no tk no chance to punnish ... am i wrong to want to punch my tft screen in frustration .. you know who you are and im sure very few of this sites fans do this. also Ea if a tard chucks himself infront of my jet on take off wtf am i being punnished for please sort it out

Re: Lame arse TKing

Actually they do get a TK it's an instantaneous automatic punish but they do get a teamkill so dont worry. Jet jumpers yeah they really **** me off. EA should just make it so running someone over in a jet isnt a TK.

Comment

How about being -12 and only half way down the runway :cry: .........some guy started complaining about it, wtf can I do, the hand-break on a jet isn't exactly the best..........

Sometimes I think of going for a jet but looking towards the hangers it reminds me of lemmings jumping off a cliff, the mad whoredash at the start of a round.....

Comment

Originally posted by AP_piano295
        Actually they do get a TK it's an instantaneous automatic punish but they do get a teamkill so dont worry. Jet jumpers yeah they really **** me off. EA should just make it so running someone over in a jet isnt a TK.
        No hes right you can jump out of a moving jeep before it hits someone and not get the tk, i use this method on smaktards that tk me for a vehicle to get revenge ... then i teabagg them

Comment

theres to many people doing this method all the time just lately,
          an people cant even say its the new commers that are doing it as ive seen many many high ranking players do it.
          it seems most of the high ranking players have gotten to used to having there own way in the game.
          i personly think this is why most high rankers have gotten there rank by air vechile whoring.
          if ya want a good zero tolerance server then join the one in my banner,
          we have FF turned off for every thing to stop the TK'rs then that way no body gets killed by run away jeeps.

Comment

Working...
          X