Aerial Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Service Ribbon

I know most of you won't care, but we get threads like this all the time.

I've been playing BF2 for about 9 months now and every time I get in a plane I'd crash it within 30 seconds. I could never seem to get the plane to stay out of the trees or buildings. So I got in the plane in the beginning and commanded just to get my basic aviator badge. And NEVER STEPPED into a plane again.

I decided, I sucked to much and was tired of waiting to spawn more than I was actually flying. Plus people would get mad when I took their planes... Well, tonight.... ALL THAT CHANGED!!! I finally got my AERIAL SERVICE RIBBON BABY!!!! I was sick of seeing it highlighted blue in my BF2PLAYER page. And figured I needed to do it eventually.

Thank you TOTALBF2 FORUMS for tips and tutorials on how to dive bomb in a plane. I am finally a complete player. WOOHOOO... expert engineer here I come.

Re: Aerial Service Ribbon

Congrats mate ^^

Comment

nice,

im the same, those damn tree's are everywhere!

Comment

if you actually want to fly, I recommend getting a joystick. I swear to all good and holy man, when you first start flying it's like the joystick you bought came with an entirely new game! I don't fly often because I'm not very good and the area immediately surrounding the runways seems (especially on low population servers) to be a free for all with team divisions ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram

I've been playing BF2 for about 9 months now and every time I get in a plane I'd crash it within 30 seconds. I could never seem to get the plane to stay out of the trees or buildings. So I got in the plane in the beginning and commanded just to get my basic aviator badge. And NEVER STEPPED into a plane again.

I decided, I sucked to much and was tired of waiting to spawn more than I was actually flying. Plus people would get mad when I took their planes... Well, tonight.... ALL THAT CHANGED!!! I finally got my AERIAL SERVICE RIBBON BABY!!!! I was sick of seeing it highlighted blue in my BF2PLAYER page. And figured I needed to do it eventually.

Thank you TOTALBF2 FORUMS for tips and tutorials on how to dive bomb in a plane. I am finally a complete player. WOOHOOO... expert engineer here I come.
          I'm with you. With so many folks hogging the jets I wonder if I'll ever get time on one without firing up a single player game.

Congrads on your achievement.

Comment

Congrats. Even though I already had my Aerial Service Ribbon, I never really flew that much until the past few weeks. I like the planes in AF a lot, so I fly them most of the time. In the past 2 weeks I've spent 12 hours in a jet. I'm turning into a jet whore.

Comment

I didn't get my helicopter service ribbon until june 25th, if that makes you feel any better.

Comment

Congrats! I also felt nice when getting that ribbon !

I (like many others) recommend using the joystick, without it you can't do those extreme turns and mindblowing bombdives . I often fly, and I'm pretty good at it right now. It's probably the most fun thing to do in BF2 except C4ing bots with FF off ...

Comment

Originally posted by Impurify
                  nice,

im the same, those damn tree's are everywhere!
                  There a god dam pandemic!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                    I didn't get my helicopter service ribbon until june 25th, if that makes you feel any better.
                    What map did you get it on?

Comment

Congrats...I see you also are nearly about to join the officer ranks...welcome to the ranks that are just to be all shiny, and don't give you anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram

Congrats man, I had a real pain tryin to get mine too, but then I got a joystick instead of a gamepad and played on a server where the flyers weren't as good. (my main problem was getting shot down in like 1:30)

I've now got every basic badge except knife, pistol, and command.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                          Congrats...I see you also are nearly about to join the officer ranks...welcome to the ranks that are just to be all shiny, and don't give you anything lol
                          slowly but surely... I just want to be a captain before I quit. lol

Comment

darn, after so long, i hardly use the planes. my mouse is always laggin behind the screen. always crash. can never get a shot. my kills in a plane were all as a co-pilot, never as a pilot. perhaps i set my sensity too high or something but my mouse is jus so disobedient when im in a plane.

Comment

congrats man, but is it really that har? i got mine by accident lol

Comment

Working...
                              X