So reporting works..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So reporting works..

yeah i reported a glitcher and had okay screens but probably ot good enough as i couldnt use the death view cam of wherever you want, i guess thats why

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
      no your pwnt, please drive thru..

from the TOS & EULA
      :rofl: OMG this almost floored me I was laughing so damn hard. please drive through...wow...IndianScout +2

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis12
        yeah i reported a glitcher and had okay screens but probably ot good enough as i couldnt use the death view cam of wherever you want, i guess thats why
        I can tell you if you presented screens outside of the hotel without using the death cam chase view your likelyhood of them being reset is nil.

I was privledged to receive a tour around BFROE by IndianScout tonight and the reporting process. I can say this I was impressed by the reporting process. I would highly recommend anyone to report players using BFROE.com but... you need to make sure if you want the report to be successful that the evidence you provide is adequate. So don't even bother standing outside the hotel on Karkand and taking a SS. Here's how to do it properly:

Die, suicide whatever but make sure you are dead. Then open the spawn screen, click anywhere on the spawn screen but a spawn point, then in the top right hand corner, click the cross or X. Then use the C or cycle camera view if you have remapped it. Obviously you have to be on the same side as the person who you are reporting. Cycle through the players using the C key or your cycle camera key until you get to the player glitching inside of the hotel for example. Take multiple SS and then report them to BFROE.com SS of the scoreboard alone is not good enough and the report will be thrown out.

Above all you need to remember that EA is responsible for this. BFROE and BF2RS are only reporting agencies. Its ultimately up to EA and it can take some time, weeks and even months after a reported is submitted. Patch 1.3 and the problems associated with it have slowed the process as all efforts are being made towards patch 1.4 so it may take sometime for the players reported to get reset. Once you submit a ticket the player is then tracked for a week and all their stats are looked into. The ticket after this time is analysed and then submitted to a director to further anaylse the ticket. Once this process is completed the ticket either gets passed to EA or discarded.

My personal experience was based on reports submitted to BF2RS and I can say from that I'm 0 and 3. But after seeing 1st hand the BFROE process I highly recommend any player who wants to submit a player have adequate evidence and use the BFROE ticket system, but give it time for the procedure to work, because ultimately the ball is in EA's court and its their decision as to whether a player gets reset or not.

Comment

I was banned from a server, so I posted on thier forums that I reported them for admin abuse, which was true. Few days later I check back and I was unbanned. Though reporting dosn't work, it got me back into the server that way.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
            no your pwnt, please drive thru..

from the TOS & EULA
            I re-installed this game like 3 days ago, and I did not agree to terms like that.

Gimme a file path to the EULA file. I wanna see why it's different...

Comment

I have proof it works! (sometimes)

Behold!

Please laugh away.

Comment

Re: So reprting works..

Originally posted by Harmor
                Aww yeah, I made another thread And you linked to the wrong account :laugh:

Comment

let me take a minute and update you on how the reporting systems work whether it's BFROE or BF2RS..

When you guys take the time to make a report it automatically starts tracking that person for 1-2 weeks,

if numerous reports are made on the same person or server they are combined into 1 report..

at the end of the tracking we then observe the player or server first hand to make sure that the reports are indeed valid,

the report is then validated in the system and set so that it may be sent to EA or they can login the system and retreive it..

here is where the problem...

no matter how much evidence screen shots, server logs and more that we have that proves that the report is valid and that the player or server needs action taken on them. In the end it's up to EACS.

we've sent in reports with 1 screen shot and the player has been reset, and other times we have sent in reports where we have 15 screen shots and more on a player and nothing is done..

so your guess is as good as mine on how they decide who gets what..

Indian

Comment

Zombie thread.

I stand by what I said. Nowhere in the EULA does it state I have to abide by some roe.

Next problem.

Comment

I started this thread and would just liek to respond..since its been dug up

I played with the guy in which I sent in screenies and such, basically the guy my OP is about.
                      He was never reset.

Comment

Re: So reprting works..

Originally posted by Boss_HoggHB
                        nope doesnt work , i reported this guy named jonnutter05 (he has annoyed more people , there even is an account with the name jonnutter05isafag) he is a stat padder (favourite victim killed 82 times ) and a tk'er .

basically what he does is damage the jeep a bit , than ram my tank causing me to TK him . It was real annoying , been about 3 weeks since i reported him and i still can see his stats.
                        Omg he done that to me on wake, it is so crap because i got banned from my favourite server

Comment

Well, Knowing how things really are, I would still like to thank Indian Scout for taking the time to respond and give us some feed back.
                          A response, even if its not what we wanted, is better than no response. Again, thanks. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                          X