UPCOMING vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPCOMING vid

I'm having a upcoming commander guide video and I would like your help, please watch my preview and tell me what you do and don't like about it

Re: UPCOMING vid

The statements you make are very general. You need to add more detail. How does commanding help your team? What actions can you take to help your team? If you're spawning as an engie you should be dropping mines to help defend a flag while you are hiding and commanding.

What other kits are acceptable?
    Personally, I'll do medic sometimes so I can see in real time who's dead and who's not (otherwise it's sometimes a bit confussing seeing your team's icons hanging out after they've been blown away). Sniper is another I'll do since I can place claymores and take pot shots from sneaky places on some maps (Sharqi, USMC side most notably).

How about the spot feature? When is it best used and when does it become commander spam?
    Car drops? Good grunt support or offencive tool?

Even the basics of UAV placement could use some words. Since UAVs can be shot down, it's often a good idea to offset 'em a bit from the area you want to keep an eye on. Remember, the enemy team can see that UAV circling, so they'll know you're focusing on that spot. Getting max coverage often means averaging the combat field.

Hell, you should definatly mention the fact that you can't spot after you've run a scan until all the red dots have faded.

Good idea to do a command tutorial vid, but ya have lots of ground to cover.

Comment

well ive done ZERO time as a commander, so i for one would look forward to something like this. great idea btw!

in the preview i think you should of seen commander screen and cut to artillery in action, and squads/troops receiving orders during combat.

i wanna see all the commander options being used by mouse and explaination of each option, also the narrative of a sexy chicks voice guiding me through the whole process would be a nice touch haha

i hope you also go into the finer points of being a commander!. you could also layer the audio so you can hear the battle/music/speech all at once!

good work though, hope it works out!! and yes im a noob =D

HAHA - i thought it was nice of my commander sending me another car when i already had one =D that was until it landed LOL

Comment

I don't like the fact this is a preview and you allready seemed to have run out of ideas...

Show a commander's view in full match action...

That would be a vid...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
          I don't like the fact this is a preview and you allready seemed to have run out of ideas...

Show a commander's view in full match action...

That would be a vid...
          dude i have a full list, and thanks to u guys its getting bigger

great feedback guys thanks keep it coming!

Comment

Working...
          X