? How do i get explosives badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? How do i get explosives badge?

How do i get an explosive badge does it mean in 5 kills the explosives i use to kill must include claymore, c4 and at mine?

eg.Like 3 kills of c4 1 claymore kill and 1 at mine kill?

PLZ HELP me

AND the Ground defense badge, does it mean any ,mounted MG such as in vehicles?plz give examples TOW is anti air right? i tried it last time for 5 minutes but i always get killed by planes! any good tips? I fancy the awards! I also want to no how to get repair points so hard to find a vehicle to repair!

Plz reply and help me asp

Re: ? How do i get explosives badge?

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/searc...earchid=866176

Comment

It can be any combination of C4/AT/Claymore for the number of kills required.

Ground defense does not mean vehicles. Mounted MG on a wall, or a TOW. But the basic badge is 5 min, no kills required - just sit in one somewhere far off. Or you could get 10 kills and get both basic and veteran.

Comment

because bf2 is a terrorist propaganda video game go find some tank noobs and run into them with your jihad jeep and take cover and click. boom. thats how i got my badge.

now. some tips. what i found out is that you should put the c4 away from the left side because thats the way you get out. put some on the bumper. passenger window, and right side and try to swerve left when you are hitting the tank. if you follow this you should be able to get it no problem and not blow your self up at the same time.

Comment

I buy my badges at Target.........You can get them at Mal-Wart, but Target has better customer service.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/searc...earchid=866176

Comment

I've been trying to get mine for ages.. I did manage to get my Vet Badge (Explosive) awhile ago and did it on Kark. The way I did it was spawn at a flag (first Mec closest to US) and lay Claymore near flag. Then run out like a drunk person at a tank to die on purpose. Then I spawn at next one back and do same... kept doing that whole time and when flags where low I had to do it on foot. Took awhile and a few rounds but I did it. The mine thing never works for me I can never manage to get even close with mines to the required amount!

Comment

Here are some explosives tips:

Place claymores just on the other side of a building corner or an alleyway. Most players are jogging like crazy and won't check your corners. Angle the claymore a little bit towards the opening. With a little luck you can get two kills from one claymore.

Drop C4 at the bottom of a ladder or set of stairs. Retreat to a safe hiding spot and wait. If the enemy takes the bait, push the trigger.

Place C4 on discrete places on a transport vehicle, like on the wheels or bumper. Drive it to near an enemy controlled capture point. Bail out and hide. When the enemy jumps in, it will disappear from your mini-map. Blow it up for the kill.

This takes some skill. If an enemy is parked, crawl underneath and place AT mines. Retreat and throw a grenade at the mines. The grenade will explode the mines. An engineer can take out a tank this way.

Comment

i wish i had the will to try and get explosives jst not thrilling to me to whore claymores and stuff,but then again i have the best k/d ratio with explosives.

Comment

Working...
                X