X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way to milk the cow? Go EA

LOL...found this abaut our fav game .

http://www.twitchguru.com/2006/06/26/mmr/

Could this be on purpose? Hope not...but myself, sometimes, have some dificulty in getting the SF DVD from the case.

Re: Another way to milk the cow? Go EA

Instead of typing up a three page article, the author could have googled for a mini-image . Talk about complaining of anything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by vrus
      Instead of typing up a three page article, the author could have googled for a mini-image . Talk about complaining of anything these days.
      LOL...but you are missing the Point, EA acknowleges that there can be a problem with he case...but if the disk breaks the culprit is the user, so they ask more money for the dvd.

And you are right, this is a site where they test things and they write away too much...talk abaut spamming articles , read some tests abaut comparisons between Nvidia and ATI, you´ll fall asleep.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet this is another scam by EA to take every penny out of the users pocket.

Comment

My discs didn't come in any of those kinds of cases :laugh:

If his discs broke he should just contact EA for some cheap replacements. Since he doesn't need a new key it should be dirt cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by vrus
            not everybody knows about miniimage and not every one has wats required to make them. 60 dollars to get this game is hard enough, ea shouldnt make us do more for the things we already paid for.

Comment

this article is sad

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
                not everybody knows about miniimage and not every one has wats required to make them. 60 dollars to get this game is hard enough, ea shouldnt make us do more for the things we already paid for.

It's not hard to find the tutorial. Also, everything you need to make it you can get for free (Alcohol 120% trial and DAEMON Tools).

Yes copy protection is a pain in the ass only for those people who legitimately bought the game (it doesn't slow down pirates at all) but that's another argument for another time

Comment

I didn´t know that we could use an image.

EA and Dice condone this kind of image if we have a legal copy?

Comment

Originally posted by grena
                    LOL...found this abaut our fav game .

http://www.twitchguru.com/2006/06/26/mmr/

Could this be on purpose? Hope not...but myself, sometimes, have some dificulty in getting the SF DVD from the case.
                    Man...someone please close this pointless EA bashing topic.

Comment

I have found it extremely difficult to actually break the CD/DVD in half. Has anyone actually tried to do this intentionally? I've attempted to break a burned CD while practically folding it in half to no avail.

The only way I know of easily shattering a CD is spinning at super high RPM's. The integrity will collapse and explode the disc.

Nevertheless, my BF2 CD is left in my disc drive so I don't have to worry about the case damaging my disc.

Comment

Originally posted by [SoP]d4rk4$$4$$n
                        I'd be willing to bet this is another scam by EA to take every penny out of the users pocket.
                        Dude, its basic economics. Why sell a product that lasts forever. If the product is replacable, the company making the product can make more money.

I don't agree with it, but I can see how its just basic economics.

I myself, just leave the CD in the drive. The mini-image is a good idea, I'm just too lazy to do it.

Comment

There is a small notification in game manual that a limited time, EA will send without a charge a new copy of the game in case of user damage. This extra guarantee is valid through availability of the game. My son broke my first BF2 disc, one call to local EA representative, old disc to mail and new arrived after few days. This works pretty fine in my oppinnion. I would like to buy my games through downloader so that there wouldn't be any worries of me or my kids damaging my property. Only downside is the size of the games nowadays.

Comment

So EA suppose to belive us that we broke our disks for some reson?

Comment

Hoooow.. Here we go again a complaining grumpy guy couldn't resist to let everyone know his stupid BF2 Disc broke.. First the nerfing, then the whining about bugs etc. Now people have founded out a new craze! DVD CASES AH IT'S THE OMFGBBQSAUCE DVD CASE watch out it'll brake.. Come on how many people have their BF2 Discs broken I think he just did something wrong..

And then Customer Support would take care of this right.? Right? *ehum*

~ Komet

Comment

Working...
                              X