Quick question re. awards/ribbons etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question re. awards/ribbons etc

If you recieve confirmation in game that you have recived an award of some description be it a ribbon, badge or whatever do you def. get that award or if for example the server then crashes is your achievement not recorded so you have to earn it again?

I ask as I got a couple of awards while playing SF the other night but they have so far not appeared in my stats. The server did go down at some point so I dunno if these details are sent on when you get them or at the end of the round?

thanks for any info you can give me.

Re: Quick question re. awards/ribbons etc

If the server crashed during the round you got the awards, then they are all lost.

Stats are only sendt off on round end.

Hope this gives you the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr NiceGuy
      If the server crashed during the round you got the awards, then they are all lost.

Stats are only sendt off on round end.

Hope this gives you the answer.
      It does, thanks

niceguy by name niceguy by nature

Comment

Well that is true except that happened when I got my Vet and Expert "Air Defense Ribbon" all in the same round I was so mad but then I logged back in and it was still there I was lucky I guess and it happened to send the info to EA. But yes usually 99% of the time it is lost and you have to redo it.

Comment

That is one thing that would be cool if they could fix...I think if you leave a game or if it crashes it should save your data because I dont know how many times I have played for about 45 min in a server adn it has all been lost due to a crash of a server.....

Comment

Originally posted by <sgt bilko>
            If you recieve confirmation in game that you have recived an award of some description be it a ribbon, badge or whatever do you def. get that award or if for example the server then crashes is your achievement not recorded so you have to earn it again?

I ask as I got a couple of awards while playing SF the other night but they have so far not appeared in my stats. The server did go down at some point so I dunno if these details are sent on when you get them or at the end of the round?

thanks for any info you can give me.
            Don't know if it's any help but if your PC crashes and you rejoin the same server during the same game, your stats are kept. Server crashes and all is lost I'm afraid.

Comment

I got my crew service ridge last night on a server that crashed 20 points from the end of the round and it showed up.

Nothing is certain.

Comment

Working...
              X