1337, noob, whatever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1337, noob, whatever!

I just dont understand why people use words like 1337 en n00b :hmm: . to me you sound like a loser :evil: when you say these words. And why do you pown someone when you kill him in a situation where you were heavily outnumbered/outgunned? hacker-language is just not cool! anybody that feels the same way? or am I getting crucified?

Re: 1337, noob, whatever!

this should go in the general discussion, not the sf discussion.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Did he **** you off that much?

Comment

i only call someone a noob if they do something stupid, like try to kill me with the nade launcher and kill themselves. and i only cry 'OWED!" when i actually own someone, or a bunch of ppl. there is a HUGE difference between killing someone, and owning someone

Comment

i seriously agree with you, i hate it when the guy playing commander says things like "car drop ownage" he sounds liek a right sad geek. also people saying omg hax sound like they need to re-evaluate their social life

Comment

Originally posted by Nintendogamer
            i seriously agree with you, i hate it when the guy playing commander says things like "car drop ownage" he sounds liek a right sad geek. also people saying omg hax sound like they need to re-evaluate their social life
            u liek r teh gay i r liek sic of pwnz1ng u nub facen cuz liek u jst a nub n sht n i liek c u in da servr actn kewl n sht u jst sily nub i r teh 1337 pwnzer u jst teh nub sayn omg hax whn i kill u face.

Comment

Just killing someone is not ownage. In order for you to own someone, you have to either be extremely outnumbered and survive by killing everyone, or kill someone many, many times in a single round. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                Just killing someone is not ownage. In order for you to own someone, you have to either be extremely outnumbered and survive by killing everyone, or kill someone many, many times in a single round. Just my 2 cents.
                Meh. Ignorance is bliss. Ignore those who insist on pawning boobs during a match, and enjoy a slice of bliss

EternalSouljah--that was awesome. You may pwn my siggy now.

Comment

I killed 7 or 8 guys in a row from this one clan last night on Sharqi...

Took out two foot-soldiers, jumped on the TOW and took out an APC, jumped off and took out a sniper, jumped back on the TOW and took out an attack-chopper...

I didnt say it, they did... two of them said "pwned". Thats more gratifying than screaming it in somebody's face...

If I get owned, I fess up, if I own somebody, I rest in the fact that they know they are owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    u liek r teh gay i r liek sic of pwnz1ng u nub facen cuz liek u jst a nub n sht n i liek c u in da servr actn kewl n sht u jst sily nub i r teh 1337 pwnzer u jst teh nub sayn omg hax whn i kill u face.
                    OLOLOLOL gr8 D000d ^^
                    Joo pwned tihs Uber-N00bs leik OMFG and stuff.
                    Teh n4pZ r jst sad cuz they ph34r 1337 rul0r-5k!11zor3z n r 2 w34k leik grrrrls! ROFLOLMFAO

Comment

Every culture has its language.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                        this should go in the general discussion, not the sf discussion.
                        Indeed!

Originally posted by Nintendogamer
                        It's almost as bad as people that suddenly turn into psychologists and can identify someone in need of counseling based on a triviality that occurred within a videogame.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                          Indeed!

It's almost as bad as people that suddenly turn into psychologists and can identify someone in need of counseling based on a triviality that occurred within a videogame.
                          That reminds me, you seen the PP episode when jermey overplays WOW and is admitted in a mental hospital, and he thinks the psychologist or whatever is asking questions on what happened in the game, but is really asking in rl.

Comment

You know another annoying word? Smacktard. It seems that word is overly used in the BF2 realm, while not so much from other online games.

Maybe its just me, but I have an extreme dislike for internet slang, be it leet, or even most acronyms. About the only time I really use either of these things is when I am mocking someone else.

Comment

Working...
                            X