stat sigs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stat sigs!

If you have the signature as mine below (which I just got moments ago) then post something short here. I think it would be rather nifty to compare the stats of other forum members in a single thread (as opposed to randomly seeing them in other threads).

As you can see from my sig, I'm still a noobling with down instead of feathers and gums instead of teeth... I'm curious about others here on the forum (especially comparing the quality stats such as kill/death ratio and accuracy with total time played)

Re: stat sigs!

Instead of creating a a thread in the wrong forum, you may want to check out this thread in the correct forum.

Comment

he meant stats sigs - the other thread is for user-made sigs

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

mine are **** as i started this game only 8 days ago and made the mistake of learning the controls, and how to play the game, on ranked servers lol.

apart from our KD ratio our stats are pretty similar lol

Comment

Mine are pretty useless. BF2 is the first PC game I really played (Had a PC for years - but not for gaming). I'm really trying to work on my K/D ratio. :evil:

Comment

Good Tip!!!

Comment

I think he clearly stated "stats" and not just "stat sigs".
                If you want to do that, bump this thread and post yours.

Comment

im still sayng that this is a good tip not a graet one but only good.

Comment

I changed my account in bf2, In my first I was from US...wich is not true, and I don´t want to mislead all my fans.

The new stats are better, of course, but as I mainly play in unranked servers, they are a little arid .

Comment

Grena do you want to prove that!!!!!

Comment

I actually meant stat sigs since with the sigs we never have to update our stats, they update for us periodically on their own

As for comparison, I see that I nearly double Jay C in time played but fall poorly behind in accuracy and death/kill ratio

And Grena... I'm so glad you're playing a new profile... less than 24 hours and already you'd be using me as toilet paper o.0

Comment

mine dont show all my stats. I guess you would have to look them up. :hmm:

"Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfly
                            I actually meant stat sigs since with the sigs we never have to update our stats, they update for us periodically on their own

As for comparison, I see that I nearly double Jay C in time played but fall poorly behind in accuracy and death/kill ratio

And Grena... I'm so glad you're playing a new profile... less than 24 hours and already you'd be using me as toilet paper o.0
                            Don´t worry, when you have played almost 180 hrs you will be better than me, I am an average player :laugh:.

By the way, there are lots of factors that can change your accuracy and k/d ratios...computer speed, internet connection....lower your resolution and eye candy and you will se that you´re stats will improve.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                              mine dont show all my stats. I guess you would have to look them up. :hmm:

If you go to user CP you can add a hyperlink to your sig direct to the stats website m8y

Comment

Working...
                              X