Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i keep my points?

hey guys i was playing on the XT BF2 server and i was rippin' it up
    i was doing better than the rest but i wasnt doing "amazing" i had a 28-8 kd ratio. so any way the banned me, do i keep my points or are they lost when i got banned?
    is there a way to find there forums so i can figure out why i was banned?
    here is the server : http://bf2tracker.com/webspec/index....31:16567:29900

Re: do i keep my points?

u will get ur stats.

Comment

This might be the clan site, using google is great:

Comment

what were u doing jus before u got banned?

Comment

i was killing a sniper
          i was only at train accident and there was a whole bunch of enemy MEC's
          the sniper was closest so he tried to get around the fence to the flag area, where i was, i saw him and ran towards him so i could shoot, he got scared and drop a claymore, but i keep shooting and killed him, but his calymore didnt activate fast enough, and i didnt die. so i guess he got mad

Comment

Originally posted by dnomyar0
            i was killing a sniper
            i was only at train accident and there was a whole bunch of enemy MEC's
            the sniper was closest so he tried to get around the fence to the flag area, where i was, i saw him and ran towards him so i could shoot, he got scared and drop a claymore, but i keep shooting and killed him, but his calymore didnt activate fast enough, and i didnt die. so i guess he got mad
            Wow what a jackass. I'm not sure whether or not you'll keep your stats, but that sucks if you don't.

Comment

Well no one said that when you run a server they give you a higher IQ w/ it. People act imature at times and take out there lack of skills on people. It happens bro all I can suggest is not playing on that server anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X