Anyone play aa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play aa?

anyone? and of people that do how many know about www.totalaa.com ? so lonley on there lol

Re: Anyone play aa?

meh. Not to much of a thrill for me. The gameplay seems really slow, and im kinda confused on how to get the weapon you wont. And i cant even pass the Spec Ops training to get my customized weapons(the training where you have to sneak around past guards). Im glad i never paid to play this game in the end

Comment

I used to play constantly, what a waste of my life.... such a bad game. I did all the training, everything. Oh how I regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccerplaya07
        I used to play constantly, what a waste of my life.... such a bad game. I did all the training, everything. Oh how I regret it.
        Im here for ya man.... :nod:

Comment

I played AA since the beginning. The MOUT McKenna still is the best map.

At this time it is uninstalled from the machine because I hardly every play it along with several other uninstalled games.

The Honor system that rewards or punishes is the best Ive seen. If the teamkillers in BF2 were on the Honor system they just might find themselves back to default and have to start all over again; not to mention being hard banned from so many servers.

The reason I stayed with AA for so long is that the Barret and the M40 does kill with one shot when you match range and scope properly before making the shoot. In a land full of nerfted sniper gaming, AA is true blue sniping. Hoorah!

Comment

Yea, i play, played for last year, i usually play Bridge Crossing, SF hospital, pipeline, and SF Pipeline

Comment

I am not much for the game, but the training was easy and I got it overwith very fast, (I find it funny when people whine about it) The community is great though. No smacktards like the millions there are in BF2. I am going to try the next release (Overmatch). Humvees are included, Co-Op, and larger maps. Some russian tanks as well of the OpFor in Co-Op.

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                I am not much for the game, but the training was easy and I got it overwith very fast, (I find it funny when people whine about it) The community is great though. No smacktards like the millions there are in BF2. I am going to try the next release (Overmatch). Humvees are included, Co-Op, and larger maps. Some russian tanks as well of the OpFor in Co-Op.
                CAn you log on my account and do the spec ops training for me? The guards in that level hack...

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                  yeah I will try out the next version too. hopefully it'll be better

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                    CAn you log on my account and do the spec ops training for me? The guards in that level hack...
                    That one was pretty hard. I admit that ones kinda stupid cause trheres only like one way you can go..whichis kinda BS seeing as your suppsoed to be the one sneaking around...it shouldn't be linear. I forget the path..lol..just go ask someone for exact directions.

Comment

aa was a waste of my time.

Comment

I must of installed this game and uninstalled it ten times. It looks great, and in theory should be fun, but to me, isn't fun. Takes far too much time to rank up from what I could tell, and as a newb, there is many many vet's that know the maps inside out so you don't stand a chance.

Not my cuppa tea I guess.

Comment

It's actually AAO but I'll let it slide lol...
                          I use too alot had an account at like 60 something honor...then BF2 came out! SIGH!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Jaxx
                            It's actually AAO but I'll let it slide lol...
                            I use too alot had an account at like 60 something honor...then BF2 came out! SIGH!
                            If we're going to nit-pick here, its actually called AA:SF. The original was AAO until they added Special Forces.

I use to play a lot but havent lately. I'm waiting for 2.7 which is scheduled for "Junetober" and then i'll give the co-op a try. I'm also looking forward to trying out the vehicles which are said to need qualifying before driving.

Comment

Hi, yes, I have downloaded AA, of the official site, it is a good game, but I wouldn't put it on the line. A bit unrealistic. I haven't really payed much attention to it, but I do play it now and again. Quite boring, looking for the people, in such big map's, with so little player's.

Rating: Meh..... 6-10

Comment

Working...
                              X