Commander ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander ?

Whats the deal with commander do you actually get kills for the artillery shots ? If so then people could use it to gain advanteges in getting badges is this true ?

Re: Commander ?

Yes, you can get badges if you kill enough people using Artillery.

Comment

this has been discussed alot too.

Comment

why can't someone just answer a question instead of spamming search the forum. this has been discussed before. if you don't want to reply just move on.

Comment

You can get kills as Commander. They do not count as kills in your game but will appear in your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjerryk
            why can't someone just answer a question instead of spamming search the forum. this has been discussed before. if you don't want to reply just move on.

Why can't someone just search instead of starting a new thread?

Comment

Nothing against the original poster:

Originally posted by mrjerryk
              Well, maybe because the same questions get asked about a dozen times a day and it gets old really fast. Are you so busy that you cannot spare 10 seconds of your lazy ass life to use the search button. It's there for a reason, not just for decoration.
              If you think people are rude here for suggesting to use the search button, skip on over to steampowered.com and ask a simple question on their forums, you will get 3 pages of flames within 1 hour.

If you still feel unsure here is a visual for reference, I made it just for you:

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n

Well, maybe because the same questions get asked about a dozen times a day and it gets old really fast. Are you so busy that you cannot spare 10 seconds of your lazy ass life to use the search button. It's there for a reason, not just for decoration.
                If you think people are rude here for suggesting to use the search button, skip on over to steampowered.com and ask a simple question on their forums, you will get 3 pages of flames within 1 hour.

If you still feel unsure here is a visual for reference, I made it just for you:
                Well said my friend.

Comment

Thanks, I do what I can to help....:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n

If you've seen it before then why are YOU wasting your own time even going into a topic?

This is idiotic to say the least. Is someone FORCING you to go in every topic that has already been asled? Jeez you act like there's no way of just ignoring it and moving on.

Comment

Someone needs to click on the link in my sig.

There's a flipside to this too, tho. If everyone just came and searched, the forum's would prolly dry up quick. I think we've collectively answered every possible BF2 related question.
                      Several times.

To answer this one;
                      Yes, you get global kills for using arty. You don't get points, just kills. They won't show on your end-of-round stats. Those kills are credited to your kit and your vehicle (if you're in one). They are not credited to your weapon (you can't hold your knife 'n shell people for the badge).

Hope that clears it all up for ya.

Comment

lol I love that video Gimp

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                          lol I love that video Gimp
                          I thought it was a cheesy thing to put in my sig.

so I did it.

Comment

Working...
                          X