Account ID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account ID?

How do I shot find my account ID? Some sites that makes those snazy sigs want your account ID before they give you one... I found one that went by PID, but y ou get a better read-out if you have your account ID.

How do I find mine?

Re: Account ID?

bf2s.com

Type your name in the search box and press enter. When your stats are loaded your account ID will be on the top-left, just below the navbar.

Comment

It's 8 numbers, i might add.

Comment

Right on. Found it, thanks

Comment

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            lol:hmm:

Comment

so is the sig you have now the result of what you're saying?

If so I may get it. It's a pretty nifty way to keep track of your scores outside of the game

edit:

COOL!!!!

My enjoyment of BF2 just multiplied!

hmm... 35% kill/death ratio isn't very hot... But 10 kill streak is pretty good (considering my kill/death ratio)

edit edit: You don't need your account ID, you can just put in your account name and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfly
                so is the sig you have now the result of what you're saying?

If so I may get it. It's a pretty nifty way to keep track of your scores outside of the game

edit:

COOL!!!!

My enjoyment of BF2 just multiplied!

hmm... 35% kill/death ratio isn't very hot... But 10 kill streak is pretty good (considering my kill/death ratio)

edit edit: You don't need your account ID, you can just put in your account name and it works.
                www.bf2player.com is the best stat tracking site I've found so far.

Comment

Working...
                X