Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer repair bug?

Hello everyone,
    yesterday fixed a artillery gun no point then fixed the other gun and gain one point even so both guns had been destroyed. Same has happen today fixed the UAV due to c4 blow it sky high no point fixed tank gain a point. Is it a bug? Has anyone else notice this? :hmm:

Re: Engineer repair bug?

I think it has always been like this. i dont normally get a point from repairing an asset from a wreck to full health, but as soon as i go up to another damaged item and start repairing i get a point. although it was odd on a karkand game i was on. was getting 3 repair points for repairing an arty cannon, although it took 3 times as long as normal to repair, not that i should complain

Comment

Originally posted by [GFF]Pavan
      I think it has always been like this. i dont normally get a point from repairing an asset from a wreck to full health, but as soon as i go up to another damaged item and start repairing i get a point. although it was odd on a karkand game i was on. was getting 3 repair points for repairing an arty cannon, although it took 3 times as long as normal to repair, not that i should complain
      Thank you for your reply. I thought that when repairing let say the UAV you gain a point straight away. May be I am wrong. Anyway thanks

Comment

Try searching the fourms, there is a lot of information already posted.

Comment

yea i cant get my vet repair badge because of this..... drives me crazy

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
            What are you talking about? There is no bug.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
              10 repair points is easy, try 20. Since 1.3 patch came out, the closest I have gotten is 15. Before the patch, it took 25 repair points and I hit 24 several times (and 23....and 22). They lowered the requirement to 20 repair points and then nerfed the repair speed. They should have just left it as it was. I think it is harder now than before. But, I'll just keep trying.

Comment

i honestly think that they should ease up the repair points...

Comment

Its because EA HATES ENGINEERS!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

I too think they should make it a little easier for us poor devoted engies. Oh and make our landmines more powerfull so that I can TK not just the 4 peeps in the hummer but the other 6 people withing 100M of the thing too

Comment

I guess now if you're an Engineer Commander, you can sneak some Cartillary onto your assets and keep on wrenchin'. Not that *I* have ever done that. I've got enough wrenchin' to do with all the pesky Demolitions creeps.

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                      Its because EA HATES ENGINEERS!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

I too think they should make it a little easier for us poor devoted engies. Oh and make our landmines more powerfull so that I can TK not just the 4 peeps in the hummer but the other 6 people withing 100M of the thing too
                      lol! saw that before...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
                        i honestly think that they should ease up the repair points...
                        With all due respect...STFU with that! It's fine the way it is. One of the last challenges left in this game. The last thing anyone wants is the game to be even easier than it has already become. Changes = Millions of bugs

Originally posted by Factor_Z
                        I guess now if you're an Engineer Commander, you can sneak some Cartillary onto your assets and keep on wrenchin'. Not that *I* have ever done that. I've got enough wrenchin' to do with all the pesky Demolitions creeps.
                        You dont get repair points while you are commanding, so that would be useless and would only hurt your team.

Comment

I think its by cycles

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                            You dont get repair points while you are commanding, so that would be useless and would only hurt your team.
                            You may not get the "points", but you do get credit for the repair in your stats. That's like saying that kills don't count while commander, can anyone say Expert GD and AD :hmm:

Also if you didn't get repair points while commander, explain how I had the most repairs one the Top Scxores screen (11) one time on Warlord.

Comment

I wonder if we can take there spawn points?

Comment

Working...
                              X