help with glitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with glitch!

when ever i seen a explosion i see like a big wierd flashy thing , like a vision glitch... heres a screenshot...

thanks.

Re: help with glitch!

Same problem here. I've been looking for an answer for this problem for about a three weeks or longer and have found nothing. No one seems to have an answer and EA was no help. I tried a reinstall a couple of times, updated video drivers and nothing works. It makes the game unplayable due to it freezing up when this happens for probably 20 seconds or longer (it may only seem to be that long, but when you can't shoot back it sucks). The character still responds to input but you can't see what you're doing. I tried the game without the 1.3 patch and had no problems at all. I install the patch and, voila, total crap. Gotta love it.

Comment

i would help u if i could,maybe ur graphics card is dirty?

Comment

Yeah maybe it's jsut the patch wait for the hotfix .

Comment

Well, I may have fixed the problem. Someone suggested a sound driver update and, for now, it seems to have worked. I'll play with it some more to be sure.

Update: No dice (no pun intended). Same old problem. I almost positive it's in the patch.

Comment

or artifacts

Comment

Working...
            X