anybody having same probs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody having same probs?

rite since the 1.3 patch my bf2 is screwed! i get lag on the servers but my ping is 13-25 and before anybodys says its my pc its not! havent had any prob with the other games i play at all:hmm: is the server crashing due to the 1.3 patch? if so how can ea or dice leave this so long like this? im getting really ****ed off now never had so many probs with a game so doe's anybody else have these probs or am i just 1 of the lucky 1's?

Re: anybody having same probs?

Comment

MOVED: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81600

Comment

well i got a prob 2. it is when i get in a server for the first time. it crashes to my desktop!!! i need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sword99
          well i got a prob 2. it is when i get in a server for the first time. it crashes to my desktop!!! i need help.
          Welcome to BF2 post 1.3 patch. I got a CTD twice this evening, 3 disconnects and 5 server crashes. I switched on the pc at 19:30 and its now 23:15 here. Alltogether I played maybe for 1 hour. The rest was spend in rebooting, starting up the game again, etc etc. The game as is can no longer be played.

Comment

Getting more and more ****ed at EA.... What other alternatives to BF2 are their. I built my rig becuase of BF2, without a functional BF2... what am i to do?

Comment

Working...
            X