This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omgwtf!!!!!!

So I was playing this karkand server that I have played alot... like alot. And I always get my ribbons and awards on that server. but I was shooting for vet spec ops and I get 25 kills and I have 16 hours. well thats over what you have to get but I did not get the award.Ya the server is ranked, I thought it might be just me but then some 1 on the other team didnt get a vet medic. So whats up with that?

Re: Omgwtf!!!!!!

sometimes it takes a additional extra IAR or seems it does from the lag in updates to EA.

Comment

So Will It randomly appear in a few days or do I have to try again

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdean1600
        So Will It randomly appear in a few days or do I have to try again
        Goto your stats and make sure you have the time requirement posted. Once its updated in BFHQ you should get it the next round you satisfy the requirements.

See if the server you're playing on doesn't have your updated stats, you'll get nothing.

Sometimes you'll join a server and have no unlocks and have a rank of Private. This happens when the server doesn't have your stat information and thus assumes you're at 0 Global points. Just rejoin the server and it should correct itself.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Next time, choose a more descriptive title.

Comment

Working...
            X