help with playing regular servers with sf gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with playing regular servers with sf gun

ok i got sf about a week ago, im a master sergeant and have all the unlocks..

for some reason when i play on regular bf2 maps i got special forces guns for assault ,medic,and spec ops.. but the other guns i dont have special forces... i would like to know if this can be fixed, i would like to play on regular maps with all the special forces guns unlocked..

anyone help

help would be nice.

just checking if anyone has had this problem.

Re: help with playing regular servers with sf gun

No fix for this....some SF guns can only be used by certain armies...so if you're playing normal bf2 you won't have access to guns that are SAS, Spetnaz or Rebel use only...even if you have them unlocked.

Only thing you could consider is going to a modded unranked server that has all SF guns available on it...assuming one exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazexx
      ok i got sf about a week ago, im a master sergeant and have all the unlocks..
      wrong. u cant possibly have all the unlocks at master sergeant. its 2 unlocks per rank promotion.

is this your stats page? if so u have unlocked the MK3A1, L85A1, G36E, M95, L96A1 and PKM. u can use all these unlocks in vanilla bf2, but only the MK3A1, L85A1, M95 and PKM can be used in sf.
      and if those are your stats, you are only a sergeant.
      or is your stats this? http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...e=1&show=all-e

Comment

i have been thinking about this a long time. and i have to say it´s not wurth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk001
          i have been thinking about this a long time. and i have to say it´s not wurth the time.
          WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
          X