Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tks for vehicles?

oh my, this is getting outrageous.

2 servers, got tked 4x for waiting in line and getting the helo-airplane.

is there a way to report such players?

Re: tks for vehicles?

lol

this topic is one of the most covered ones here..that i seen.....more threads about this......

report them to www.bfroe.com

Comment

ya sorry for making a new one but i am just a little angry that there are actually players like that.

Comment

First thing you need to accept when playing any online game in a pub server, nobody cares about you. There is no such thing as courtesy, honor, forgiveness, lotalty, etc.... Atleast this is what I've experienced playing BF2. I so look forward to the ranked servers going bye bye and the MODS taking over.

Comment

People tk'ing for vehicles irritates me slightly more than people standing around, waiting in line for said vehicle. If the vehicle is not there, hump it. You're not doing your team any favors by standing around and not fighting, plus your making it easier for the enemy to come in a rack up multi-kills.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETt
            oh my, this is getting outrageous.

2 servers, got tked 4x for waiting in line and getting the helo-airplane.

is there a way to report such players?
            So.... while you're waiting for something to fly, how many flags did your team lose and how badly did they get beat?

Sorry to point this out, but one of the biggest pet peeves most have is 5+ guys waiting to fly something while the rest of the team wonders why they are losing to ground troops. The fact that you got tk'd for the plane simply crystalizes my point. Try taking to the ground when those things happen and helping your team win. Request a vehicle and get mobile.

Comment

I agree, if I don't get a jet/helo at the beginning of a round I'm out of there and onto infantry duty.

Comment

just to make things clear. at most there were 2 guys inlcuding me for an airplane. for a helo atleast 4.

as for flags gained/lost i didnt count, but 3:4 my team won.

Comment

Working...
                X