Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the name of the guy who was in first for the first few months....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the name of the guy who was in first for the first few months....

Then his stats got wiped. I was just kinda curious to see if he's still playing.

Re: What was the name of the guy who was in first for the first few months....

I believe u mean eXp.EleCtRiC .. can't remember which letters were in capital but anyways...

Maybe he will be back on the top when BF2142 is release or maybe he's played too much BF already and he realised it didn't make him happy :P

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
      I believe u mean eXp.EleCtRiC .. can't remember which letters were in capital but anyways...

Maybe he will be back on the top when BF2142 is release or maybe he's played too much BF already and he realised it didn't make him happy :P
      no he wont, stats from bf2 CAN be carried over to bf2142

Comment

Why did his stats get wiped? Did they find out he was cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by Ownerofall
          no he wont, stats from bf2 CAN be carried over to bf2142
          really??, thats a bit crap

Comment

Originally posted by Baseline
            Why did his stats get wiped? Did they find out he was cheating?
            Either stat padding or the commander exploit, whenever he was around.

Comment

i highly doubt stats will carry over

Comment

According to his Stats ElekTriC played today and is atm Captain.

He hangs out in the Gamert forums, home of another Top 10 player Nemesis_Madmax

Comment

What is commander exploit ?

Comment

If I remember correctly he was caught padding on an occasion. But by his own words and some other peeps that was a one of Anyways he is still playing.

Comment

I know some guy that was first i think,his name is NASTIE BUTLER

Comment

he was caught on a knife pistol server.. that's the reason his stats were whiped..

Comment

Yeah, I thought he was either wiped for helping his friend pad or he was caught in a knife pistol server.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
                            Either stat padding or the commander exploit, whenever he was around.
                            If it was the first few months of the game, the commander exploit was not around....

Comment

It was the first commander exploit; where you dropped arty, quickly resigned and got the full 2 points for every kill. Pretty much everyone in the top ten at the beginning of the game did that.

Comment

Working...
                              X