Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What unlock should I choose next?

Hi guys,
    I've just got to Gunnery Sgt and have one unlock left to choose. There's no way I'm ever going to make the next rank (8000 -> 20000!) since that would involve earning 1.5x the points I've earned so far in a year. In fact BF2S reckons it'll take me nearly 2 years!
    Anyhoo, since htis is my last unlock, what should I pick?
    Here's what I have left:

F2000
    MP7
    G36E
    MG36
    P90

I'm leaning towards the F2000, but am tempted by the MP7. Not so keen on the MG36 since I just got the PKM and it's good I hear. G36E doesn't seem as good as the L85A1? and the P90's not much different to the standard SMG.

So what do you reckon?

Re: What unlock should I choose next?

2 years? Wow, do you even play that much?

Id go for the G36E. Its really good IMO. I got it yesterday along with the M95, L96A1, P90 and DAO-12.

(My mate logged into SF for me )

Comment

Well I'm playing a lot now, but took a break between Christmas and a month or so ago, so my time in days on BF2S is screwy. But it says it'll take 149h based on my score over my current playing time of 101h. I can play about 3h a night and average say 4/5 nights a week. So that's 11 weeks if I don't get bored and play something else.

The G36E you think? I've tried it once or twice, but didn't get on well. It has lower damage than the L85A1 and the scope isn't as zoomy. What are its good points? Do you find the 3 shot burst helps or hinders?

Comment

The accuracy of it is brilliant, i mean, all 3 shots hit within where you aimed. Well placed bursts can take anyone down. Handy when someone charges at you, usally they dive, but the accuracy on the G36E means you can just stay standing or crouch/prone.

Comment

Yeah the G36E is fantastic! But I also love the F2000, especially in City maps like Karkand. It's really fast and strong. AND it has a grenade launcher!

Comment

The F2000 is good and comes with flashbangs.

Comment

G36E, the overpowered, overrated, and overused weapon by medic revive whores, it's good, but everybody on your team and the other has it, so if you feel like it, you can pick it off of a dead soldier easily. Anyways Fn2000 has the FBs, that's the only good aspect imo. MG36used to be great, but then they made the PKM be at the same accuracy level. MP7 got seriously nerfed in patch 1.2. P90 ain't that bad, it now fires at 900 rpm like the other SMGs. Basically, just go with what class u use most nowadays.

Comment

Either the F2000 or G36E. It depends, do you like being a tank on legs (F2000) or would you rather just get those points quickly? (G36E) In your case I would go for the F2000, because even though it's been toned down it's still a great gun. You also get the flashbangs and grenade launcher. But the G36E, meh, it ain't that good in CQC.

Comment

*cought*bf2s.com is allways right*cought* i just got a unlock that bf2s say would take 92 days and i got it the same day

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                    Either the F2000 or G36E. It depends, do you like being a tank on legs (F2000) or would you rather just get those points quickly? (G36E) In your case I would go for the F2000, because even though it's been toned down it's still a great gun. You also get the flashbangs and grenade launcher. But the G36E, meh, it ain't that good in CQC.
                    It wasn't toned down at all, only the grenade launcher (no more n00bt00b tactics), but so were all of the other grenade launchers for Assault.

Comment

I like the F2000 as it comes with flashes which if used with some common sense can be quite useful.

Comment

Originally posted by lds4567
                        I like the F2000 as it comes with flashes which if used with some common sense can be quite useful.
                        yea, flashes are way better than smoke, and you get two of them. I still prefer regular frags to both of them though.

Comment

wow congrats on your next rank! ill say the F20000

Comment

Wow, i can't believe after the 1.2 patch people are still reccomending the F2000.

Comment

Go for the P90.

Comment

Working...
                              X