X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you all misunderstand

i recieved this PM from Spik3d

Well, if playing as a team is base raping and not allowing one person to live longer that 5 seconds. Nice job, too bad it isn't. You know you were ruining that game, everybody knows why don't you just play in your own server. Your clan looks big enough to have a server, enough people to donate. So use it.

There is no point to replying to this. No point, even if you are I'll just delete it w/o looking at it. If you spam me with messages then I'll block you.
    you have no right to personally attack me. i joined with them about a week ago. why? because these guys are the best in the game. how many members does your "community" have? that was our WHOLE clan playing. we just proved that we can, and will win. hell, we even won on Wake as US. why? teamwork.

we were on TS together. you have bad thoughts about us because you know no better. or mabye if you werent so ignorant in the first place, you could see that.

another thing. ruining the game for others. WHO CARES. ITS A GAME. we play the way we want, and we have alot of fun doing it. you get your community together and do the same, you will see

thats teamwork. planning, precision, execution of flag points, etc. it doesnt matter, we won every round.

on a more personal note. you ASSUME that i am a bad person. in fact i am not. play with me and you will see.

Re: you all misunderstand

First off, keep this to PM, that's what the feature is there for. You have any point to bring this to the public? You don't have to try and make yourself look better or glorify your clan. The thing is, the day and matches were meant for fun. As you may be having fun, the rest weren't. It was not set up to be a clan match. Clans spend much of their time practicing hours upon hours, which is fine, but doesn't make it fair to the average gamer just looking to have a good time. Next time, you will not be welcome to a day that was meant for fun and turned up ruined by your clan. While I respect you use tactics and teamwork and you probably are a very good clan, it's not something we want then brought into a server for the average gamers who want to kick back and have a good time. You see, your entire clan is on TS planning and making moves, where as the team of people just wanting to have fun are just playing the game, not in TS and organized, it makes it unbalanced. Please refrain from posting anything else in the public eye about this topic. I hope you can understand our position and how we are just looking for a good time for everyone, and having your clan there, did not provide that.

Comment

Working...
    X