fps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fps

Hi im pretty knew to bf2 and just built a new computer a few weeks ago i was just curious to see what kind of fps people get. i want to make sure my system is running fine and nothing seems wrong.

i have everything maxed @ out and my af is 2x (res: 1280x1024@60mhz) i usually get 70-99 fp but once in awhile it will dip high 50's or low 60's.

i have amd 64 x2 4200+
    2gb pc3200 corsair xms
    74gb raptor
    7900gt ko

if anyone that has close to or similar specs of mine and could post the type of fps they get that would help!

Thanks,
    David

Re: fps

Dude that is fine anything below 40 is what you should be worried about......

Comment

Well, basically, your doing alright. No need to worry if you're getting 50+ FPS :P

Comment

ok , i thought so i was just alittle worried, because i had to rma my last 7900gt and was hoping this one is doing fine. thanks for the quick responses!

David

Comment

i noticed ur running @ 60hz, that must be hard on ur eyes, can this not go higher? PS its better higher for ur eyes & any games.

Comment

low refresh rate hurts the eyes? i thought no matter how high your refresh rate, your fps limits how many actually really appear.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
              i noticed ur running @ 60hz, that must be hard on ur eyes, can this not go higher? PS its better higher for ur eyes & any games.
              its cause its lcd monitor i believe most 17" lcd's are @ 60mhz.

Comment

Working...
              X