Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with BF2

Hello,

I got this computer about a year ago. It is a hp and has a duel processer,1gb ram,etc but the video card is a very crappy one that comes with it and is not a name brand(nvidia,ati,etc). I am also using a wireless network on a cable connection. I currently do not have bf2 the full version sadly but am thinking of getting it, I have the demo though which I try to play. When I play singleplayer it is very laggy, freezes,etc and same when I play on the internet. I am wondering waht is wrong? Is it just the demo maybe, is it my connection or my video card? Please help me, thanks.

Re: Issues with BF2

It's both the video card and the connection, unless you're really close to the router (less than 10ft). What are the total system specs? Just post the model number if you don't know the rest.

Comment

Not really sure on the specs, but the model number I believe is Hp pavillon a1250n. Not to tech on these things just pretty know what all the parts do lol. I am also really close to the router, I am in apartment and its in the other room which is not that far away.

Comment

BF2 questions, in the BF2 Support center, not in tech center.

Comment

Originally posted by Laike
          http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73696

BF2 questions, in the BF2 Support center, not in tech center.
          It is definately hardware related, so it should be in the tech center. Could do with a better thread title though.

Comment

Working...
          X