Re: Bombs Away!

Nice pic I´ll give it a 6/10

Comment

Lol very good pic 6/10!!!
        i would say that its going to miss!!

Comment

These have been better POTDs lately. Seeing in game action screens. Not people PSing pictures trying to get a laugh.

Comment

º¿ºΩ dead wangts to see big boom º.º

Comment

last 3 PoTDs where also plane screens

I want somthing origional

Comment

All I receive for submissions are planes bombing or Sir. mod pics.

You all get upset over Sir. mod now and now live action won't do it for you either!? :|:

Send in something better if you want it posted. Please no more zombie pics though, I won't post them.

Comment

lol that would hurt

Comment

Missed...

Comment

how do you record for a battlefield records?

Comment

cool shot; 8/10

Comment

Myeh, nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
                            All I receive for submissions are planes bombing or Sir. mod pics.

You all get upset over Sir. mod now and now live action won't do it for you either!? :|:

Send in something better if you want it posted. Please no more zombie pics though, I won't post them.
                            Thank you. If you guys want better potd's submit them or stop complaining about all the rest.

Comment

I would have to say that alot of you guys are too caught up in wanting the POD to entertain you, hence the "seen it B 4", or "not funny" quotes. This is not TV or the movies, its just supposed to be various pics of life in BF2. Dont be so quick to judge every single pic without thinking deeper into it, or maybe in some cases not so deep. If you dont like the current POD then treat it as art in a museum and move on. All the post about how bad this, or that pic sucks are way tired. This isnt my submission, but just look at it, think about the results, or outcome of the action, what you would do in that situation, etc, etc.... sheesh. Its just the POD, not American Idol POD nobody in this fourm is getting paid to judge others. Im out

Comment

I don't get why people see names above people's heads and immediately label the guy as a hacker ... nor do I get why people think changing your localization files a mod. If you want to change the text in the kill messages and so on, just edit your localization files. You can even edit them and play on ranked servers.

Good pic by the way, but it seems like he missed by a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X