Is it just me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me..

or does firing the TV missiles require multiple clicks and/or a 'hard click'?
    I'm having trouble getting the shot...

Re: Is it just me..

Once the missile is fired, you must click every time you want to alter its trajectory. A sincle click or a hard click will only produce one change. It takes some practice that is for sure.

Comment

Yes, but it feel like the first click doesn't register all the time or is that just me?

Comment

sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot
          Yes, but it feel like the first click doesn't register all the time or is that just me?
          I get that quite often. It probably has to do with bad lag or high ping.

Comment

they can be pretty twitchy sometimes...just one of those things...atleast it's not like in the early patches, where you couldn't even change the trajectory of the mec tv missle...

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              Once the missile is fired, you must click every time you want to alter its trajectory. A sincle click or a hard click will only produce one change. It takes some practice that is for sure.
              precisely

Comment

its lag, if your ping is high, it takes a longer time for the clicks to 'register' and so your missle takes longer to change course.

Comment

ok i have a question, but where abouts on the tv screen is the missile ?
                  tv screen = big, missile = little

as you can appear to be hitting the chopper and it brushes past missing, then other times the missile looks like its gonna miss, and then actually hits!!

Comment

the missle is the crosshair. might be hard to see if u are looking at the sky becos of the whitexhair and white sky. as for whether it hits, i think its luck. i get that brush past kill occasionally too.

Comment

i found it hard to use at first but keep practicing because its about to get So Good! TV Missles rule

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                        the missle is the crosshair. might be hard to see if u are looking at the sky becos of the whitexhair and white sky. as for whether it hits, i think its luck. i get that brush past kill occasionally too.
                        no the crosshair is just where u click and the missile goes in that direction. i mean on the missile screen theres nothing indicating where the missile is going to hit, just a view of what you can see from its camera.

brush past kill? no i said the missiles brush past when it looks like a direct hit.
                        when itlooks like your gonna miss, its normally as the missile goes near the tail of the chopper and looks to be going under the part to the rear blade, but it hits ????

Comment

yea ive done that plenty of times under the tail hit, sure is sweet when you do it to people who think they are gods gift to a chopper.

Comment

hit boxes on all the attack choppers are fvcked up. so even though you might be aiming directly at the chopper canopy with the TV missile and the chopper is moving, your missile will go through the canopy. because of this poor hit detection, you need to aim at a point where the chopper would be milliseconds ago, so to hit a chopper moving to the right and upwards, aim a little towards the left and down, preferably towards to the tail. try watching some BR demos at 25% speed and you'll see what i'm talking about.

i've faced a similar problem too, it seems like some mouse clicks don't register when trying to guide.

Comment

Working...
                            X