Heli gunner mouse sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli gunner mouse sensitivity

For some reason, no matter what I do, when I am gunning my sensitivity drops to like .1 every time. Its so sluggish its ridiculous. I can barely gun. I changed the sensitivity in the heli control tab to 10 but it still wont work. My reg sensitivity is around 4.00 and it is perfect on the ground. I even went in the control.con file and changed it but it still didnt work.

Re: Heli gunner mouse sensitivity

hmm i must try.

Comment

Land vehicle control sensitivity. Same as for tank cannon.

Comment

4 sensitivity? lol

Comment

why, is 4 low? Pretty high for me. My mouse is made for 1280 by 1024 and I run the game at 800 by 600.

Comment

I didn't think you could change the heli gunner sensitivity separately if you can I would like to lower mine because its way to sensitive.

Comment

im using a logitech Mx518 mouse which works great for gunning. you can adjust your sensitivity on the fly. give that a go if you ever need to replace your mouse.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Im going to repeat myself one more time. Helicopter cannon snesitivity is adjusted under LAND VEHICLE CONTROLS.

Comment

Ahh that sucks because I have the sensitivity up higher for tanks, if I lower it so its good for gunning in a heli it will suck for tanks grrr. I have an MX700 which you can't adjust the sensitivity on the fly unfortunately, that I know of anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X