21st century warfare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st century warfare.

ANy1 here in tbf2 in it?jst wondering thats all.

Re: 21st century warfare.

into what

Comment

in the tournament.

Comment

nevermind

Comment

never heard of it

Comment

oh well u shuld check it out,www.21stcentruy warfare.com,no thjis isnt a sham tournament its endorsed by myinternet services.

Comment

and its free! (sorta)

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                oh well u shuld check it out,www.21stcentruy warfare.com,no thjis isnt a sham tournament its endorsed by myinternet services.
                the link doesnt go anywhere

Comment

http://www.21stcenturywarfare.com/ should be better

Comment

I played back in Desert Combat, #6,7,8,9,10,
                    and also played the BF2 Beta 2 campaign

One of MYIS's first tournaments, if your looking for organized teamplay and military style setup = 21CW

Comment

I joined up for a few days and went through their basic training and everything. I dropped out quick though because they were way too super strict about everything. I appreciate tactics and giving orders and all that sort of thing, but these guys took it to a whole new level. You couldnt move without a direct order. Plus they employed all kinds of strategies that involved not spawning on the squad leader until he was at the flag (meanwhile not being able to help him kill the enemy) and other weird strategies.

Actually, the main reason I quit fairly fast was because of the time aspect. Originally, I thought it would be a one night practice and then Saturday match sort of deal, but within the first week it turned into something going on just about every night. That's fine for someone that can play all the time, but I do not have that luxury.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was being encouraged to team up with those in my little group and go "pubbing". We would go to a public server and all take screenshots of us getting the best squad score and so forth because of our vastly superior tactics and crap like that. That sort of elitist attitude left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I am just recounting my experience, and I am sure that there are plenty of people that play and really enjoy it. Just not for me.

Comment

what do you mean its free sort of? Do you have to pay

Comment

stephen i think you now i play:laugh:, anyway people intrested join its great, mine mod is messed up though

Comment

Its free, if you just want to enter any random team. If you pay around 5 bucks, you can choose your team and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dlab37
                              what do you mean its free sort of? Do you have to pay
                              well you dont have to pay at all unless you want in a certain division, but you can also get someone to sponser you to that division

Comment

Working...
                              X