Screenshot Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot Thread

Probly another one of these made but its nowhere in sight, so just post screenshots from games, funny, stupid, ownage anything really.

F.E.A.R. The physical damage of a nade does more then BF2 lol:

Penetrator, gotta love that ****, stapling mofos to the wall, this was a bonus since I stappled a camper to the wall .

Re: Screenshot Thread

just a little screenie i took from the Prey demo

Comment

Comment

I have quiet ALLot of pics actually. Usually when i get a game i start taking some lol. I'll start off with Fear then

Comment

Ohh man. I totaly forgot about the core from ep.1 . i took so many screens of that d*** thing.. it was so entrancingly beautiful

Here are pictures off BF2 with all settings maxed and transparency anti-alaising set to supersampling. For all those people out there that wonder what bf2 looks like on high.

Comment

A screenshot from Area 51 -

And 2 from Prey Demo..

Comment

Keep them coming: Here's more: Battlefield 2:

Quake 4: These are some nice graphics, took it at a good moment too:

*Spoiler*

Far Cry, more nice graphics, I had everything maxxed out:

Doom 3:

Comment

Was it just me, or did some parts in the Prey demo (being moved around in the body sized thing) seem alot like Half Life 2??

Comment

Was it just me, or did some parts in the Prey demo (being moved around in the body sized thing) seem alot like Half Life 2??
                  Dont u mean from Quake 4!! Yes i did abit, but it was all good fun.

Comment

Tonic, does Condemned have the widescreen thing in the full game? and is it worth the cash? Im trying to decide between rise of the nations, hitman and condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                      Tonic, does Condemned have the widescreen thing in the full game? and is it worth the cash? Im trying to decide between rise of the nations, hitman and condemned.
                      I'm not sure, ive only got the demo. It might possibly have tho, check their forums out. BTW id get Condemned if u like abit of the old Scare.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
                        Dont u mean from Quake 4!! Yes i did abit, but it was all good fun.
                        Uhhm, no, i mean in the Prey demo. I dont have Quake 4 only doom 3:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                          Uhhm, no, i mean in the Prey demo. I dont have Quake 4 only doom 3:cry:
                          oh rite, thought u meant in Quake 4 cos they looked very similar, plus it is using the same engine.

The ones in HL2, are far more longer & thinner.

Comment

All these screens were taken with my new system, highlights being AMD 64 X2 4200 and Geforce 7900 GTX.

Far Cry with HDR

IL2 Forgotten Battles + Ace Expansion Pack + Pacific Fighters v4.04m All settings maxed

Anyone recognize this island?

Trackmania Nations with neat motion blur.

Lock On Modern Air Combat

Comment

When you see he image at ImageShack, click (one or more times) on it to get a good resolution picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X