X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder?

ok ive gotten this to work before
    but I recorded ingame a demo file
    and i put it in the profiles-default directory in the BF directory in my documents
    it worked before but now it won't
    reinstall?
    also, I then put it in EVERY directory in that folder to see if I was in the wrong one, but it still didn't show up in the game community BR spot.
    My last chance was to directly run the file, and when it booted up it gave me an error, but I knew I wasn't supposed to directly run the file.
    Do i reinstall the game?
    or is there something wrong?
    please help me.

Anybody Know?!?!?!

Re: Battlerecorder?

Originally posted by stalker2200
    ok ive gotten this to work before
    but I recorded ingame a demo file
    and i put it in the profiles-default directory in the BF directory in my documents
    it worked before but now it won't
    reinstall?
    also, I then put it in EVERY directory in that folder to see if I was in the wrong one, but it still didn't show up in the game community BR spot.
    My last chance was to directly run the file, and when it booted up it gave me an error, but I knew I wasn't supposed to directly run the file.
    Do i reinstall the game?
    or is there something wrong?
    please help me.

Anybody Know?!?!?!
    It goes in the demo folder.

Comment

uhh yeah i know
      but it isn't showing up in game
      what do i do???

Comment

Either you didn't put it in C:\Documents and Settings\*Your-Name*\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos or you have the wrong file put in there... It's gotta be a .bf2demo file. Otherwise it should work.
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
          Either you didn't put it in C:\Documents and Settings\*Your-Name*\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos or you have the wrong file put in there... It's gotta be a .bf2demo file. Otherwise it should work.
          Yeah ^ that !

Comment

Other option is to play on servers like skunk dogz and ours which have BR setup correctly Then download it through the community tab or I know Skunk dogz you can download it also directly from their ftp though its harder to find the file you are after because it doesn't say what map it is only date/time.

Comment

Working...
            X