Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro servers running battlefield recorder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro servers running battlefield recorder.

Just woundering if any of u use any good euro servers that operate bf recorder..

It nice once ina while to be able to actualy download a few of these videos and sit back and watch them,.

Everytime i try thou it seems to fail or bf2 cant find the file on teh server :hmm:

Anyone recommend me a good admined server with this feature enabled.

Re: Euro servers running battlefield recorder.

I've never been able to get battlerecorder files to download.
    They start then the server refuses to send them.
    I just use fraps instead.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
      I've never been able to get battlerecorder files to download.
      They start then the server refuses to send them.
      I just use fraps instead.
      Your missing the best feature it has.

Our servers are set up to retrieve battle recorder files manually here...

Comment

cool i might have to make this server my new home if its admins nicley and attracts like minded players

Comment

We don't run EF but do have BR setup correctly for vanilla maps all maps like Skunk Dogz do but only to download in-game through the community tab. The other trick with servers that have BR setup correctly is to make sure you get in quick to download the BR files because they get over-written. Skunk dogz don't you guys only save 10 BR files? So after 10 rounds they start to get over-written.Can't you download your files skunk dogz from in game also or do you just have it setup to download manually from your ftp? We save 100 rounds however after 3-4 days they start to get over-written so don't leave it for a week before you decide to download the BR file.

Like skunk dogz said you are missing the best feature of BF2.

Comment

TBH we only set it up for our spoiled members to use.
            Our members find it easier navigating our site than the in game browser.
            When weve just finished a GREAT round we ALT/TAB out, download the last .demo direct to the 'demo' folder shortcut on our desktop, rejoin the server as the demo is downloading & the round is just starting (60 secs restart delay between rounds see's to that). No hassle at all, in fact it beats the boredom when reloading.

It saves the last 20 rounds. It's also got a quick run down of how to use all the features within it, something i have not seen elsewhere. We have had a lot of people say they like the demo feature, now weve pointed out to them it was there ! lol.

The slow mo's are special !

Comment

Working...
            X