How to download Armored Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download Armored Fury

I have purchased Battlefield 2 Armored Fury for my EA account, and I already own Battlefield 2 and Special Forces.

I downloaded the EA downloader, and downloaded Armored Fury.

Now when I open the Downloader it has "Ready to Install" underneath the Status column. I click on that and press the orange Install Now button, and after I click it doesn't do anything even if I wait a while.

Where did I go wrong?

Re: How to download Armored Fury

try re-starting the downloader and your computer.

Comment

Already did that.

Comment

Go here C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\YOURUSERNAME

and you will see folders which contain the booster packs and patches if you have downloaded them...you can just open these folders and run the setup files in them.

Comment

I found the folder deleted everything in it to start over, and I downloaded Armored Fury again. After it finished downloading I had a bunch of .EAM, and one large .EAC files that wern't recognized by Windows. How do I run the setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith112
            I found the folder deleted everything in it to start over, and I downloaded Armored Fury again. After it finished downloading I had a bunch of .EAM, and one large .EAC files that wern't recognized by Windows. How do I run the setup?
            You cant. You have to let the EAD uncompress the files. Since the file is large, it will take some time depending on your system and if you have active antivirus scanning running. You have to install AF once to get the setup folder created with the install files. Then, this folder that it creates along with the .eam file is what you need to backup for future reinstalls.

Comment

Working...
            X