Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user Friendly Servers.

Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around the site now for a couple of days and lastnight and this morning i have been searching for my awnser.

The question is, What can a new player look for? Are there paticular servers one should be looking to get into? Are there any dedicated servers for New players of BF2?

I had been playing the demo for a few days and went out yesterday and bought the full version and instealled the updated patch; Loged in created my user id and such and got into game play!

Got raped over and over and over again to the point where i just turned off the game and went back to playing CZ!

what was happening was, Being new; still getting a feel for how it all works but every time i spawned i would spawn right in the middle of some air assult.. I change spawns sites and no win every time i spawned there was either airplanes circling killing me as i spawn or a helocopter hovering gunning me down!

Now in the server rules there it said no "Spawn Killing" and no "Base rapeing" i assume that is exactly what they where doing but yet no admins where doign anything about it.

So my question is as above stated!

Is there a set of user / new user friendly servers that the rules are enforced, yet they understand you are new and we have a learning curve?

You can check me out here i guess and let me know what you all think

Thanks
    Michael
    aka MLambert

Re: New user Friendly Servers.

I don't know of any "New user friendly" servers, I find the servers that have more experience players in them, are better admin'd. My advice is to go to a straferight server(can't remember IP's OTTOMH-lol), get in a Squad with some higher ranked players and stay with them. If your Squad is using the ingame VOIP, use it aswell, but don't over use it. Nothing I hate more than someone in my Squad yelling out "OMG, F'n Noob, this Commander suxs, etc", you know what i mean?

Another server to check out is the Total Clan Server(66.199.253.236), there is some really good game play there, but Admins aren't allways available, so beware.

T

Comment

The information for the StrafeRight servers Tobacco listed is in my signature

Thanks Tobacco

Comment

visit 64.34.181.6
        use VOIP and also get Ventrilo - free
        we always take new guys under our wing
        but you have to have a mike and ASK !

Comment

Working...
        X