• Show
Clear All

Re: PKM tactics

Another tip. Go prone, but don't zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
      Another tip. Go prone, but don't zoom.
      Why not zoom, zooming may not affect the deviation, but it does affect the recoil in a good way.

Comment

The PKM is also a god long range machine gun. I've taken out enemies (6 or 7) on Dalian Plant from the top of the ridge near the PLA uncappable to the construction site beyond. It's noisy but if you're far away they can't hear it, and just a few shots will take someody out. Short Range is no doubt more effective, but if you're sniper-challenged like me, you might want to try the PKM. my 2ยข.

Comment

already knew it...i love this trick in karkand... those "smart people" hiding behinde fenches... arhhhhh good times.... easy kills

Comment

Fences are only good cover if you haven't been spotted. Once you've been seen, go find something solid to get behind.

I've knifed too many people caught with their legs clipping through a fence. So I now find myself crouching in a lot of spots I would previously go prone.

Comment

Heh, me too. After checking the weapon tables, I realized that the accuracy difference between crouch and prone isn't *that* severe, and you can recover from a crouch a lot faster.

Hmm, do all weapons shoot through fences? There's got to be some that don't. I wonder if there's a definitive list somewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X