Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you choose one team instead of the other for no good reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you choose one team instead of the other for no good reason?

I live is US so I like to be USMC most of the time.

Comment

I try to always go US mainly because I think that is the best chopper to fly...The other chopper is to damn slow...although it can take a few hits..

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
        always mec or china, [...]
        me 2
        I dont wanna play Us soldiers anymore.

Comment

always mec or china, the usa guns are pap, sniping is more fun as mec/china and i like having the ak47. i like defending more than fruitless uncoordinated attacking.
          same here, plus the china voices are funny too :P

After "enemy spotted" in china voice always makes me think spike milligan

"ying tong ying tong ying tong tiddle aye po"

:laugh:

and one of the phrases asking for a medic as MEC sounds ... well kinda kinky

Comment

I have the most time on the USMC, but I used to have like no time at all on the PLA, had like 100 USMC hours and 20 something PLA hours, now I have like 80 PLA hours and 140 or something like that USMC hours. MEC is at 70ish I think. But I used to play on a Wake server that never switched sides, so I'd be on the PLA or the USMC, I don't really care which team most of the time since I have English VO only. But before when I wanted to boost my w/l ratio for the wcr I played on PLA alot since they won like 90% of the time.

Now I haven't really played alot of BF2 Vanilla maps, been playing mainly Euro Force, because of the competition, I can go in a server and play against people who are just lamers raming in jets etc. But on the EF server, the heli pilots on the opposite team are a challenge well certain ones of them and they are good players (unfortunatly I have only ran into about 5 players who are pretty cool) but like anything else you get alot of smacktards around.

Good thing with Operation Smoke Screen is that its a mix, you see no matter what side your on you both really have equal opportunity to go capp the flags to win. The main point that needs capped is the Wind Farm and the Hillside, these are both crucial. When im playing it feels like im the lowest rank, im 1st sergeant and its mainly colonels and brigadier generals etc I see there, so I rarely get Commander.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
              For some reason, I always choose PLA or MEC and never US unless I'm sorted there by the server, or for some reason I want to play on the carrier. I'm just accustomed to defending Wake as PLA and Karkand as MEC, it's so much more fun IMO than playing as the US. (Those are basically the only maps I go on.) Also, for some weird reason, I seem to win more rounds as PLA and less as MEC and even less as US. Strange.

http://bf2s.com/player/69233508/

Well, yes, the PLA has the J-10 (which is a big part) and much more advantage on Wake. That's why they win more.

Comment

i never play China, because they suck a$$...

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
                  same here, plus the china voices are funny too :P

After "enemy spotted" in china voice always makes me think spike milligan

"ying tong ying tong ying tong tiddle aye po"

:laugh:

and one of the phrases asking for a medic as MEC sounds ... well kinda kinky
                  erm i use english voice over, i have no idea what mec or china say without using it :laugh:

Comment

Whenever I sign in to a server, it says "You have been switched the other side".

What it should really say is "You have been switched to the LOSING SIDE." because that's exactly what it truly means.

Whether it's US or MEC or China, 9 times out of 10, when I join a server, I end up on the side that's already losing by a huge margin.

What is it with BF2? Does it have a setting that just ensures that those players who really would like to win, always get put with the losers?

That being said, most maps, except Wake, are biased towards the USMC, so the easiest way to ensure that you have a positive win:loss is to play China on Wake, and USMC on everything else.

Comment

US almost all the time on Wake island, but on Oman and Karkand i usually play on both MEC and US teams because it's much more balanced and gives some variety.

Comment

whatever the server puts me on.....thats where i play. I could care what side it it. And although painful at times, even if that team is the worst team going in bf2.........i stick with it.

Comment

erm i use english voice over, i have no idea what mec or china say without using it :laugh:

I hear that crap but I dont pay any attention I just listen to the squad members off teamspeak...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBunny63
                            Whenever I sign in to a server, it says "You have been switched the other side".

What it should really say is "You have been switched to the LOSING SIDE." because that's exactly what it truly means.
                            Probably because everyone is trying to get on the winning side and when you are joining, the teams are unbalanced so you get switched.

Comment

all maps have the USMC on. MEC and PLA are harder to be on.

Comment

well i switch sides and even drop the server for another becouse im getting close to the PLA medal so i have no interest in being stuck on the US team .. i do get some bitchin if for instance playing 24./7 dragon v server ii choose to stay with the PLa regardless of WHO won last round only 1hr left to complete goal and then ill swap Well unless i fancy another round of j10 whoreing LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X