• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing v1.3 Patch

Hey all,

Im getting stuck installing the patch.
    I have done it before yes.
    It comes up i pick my language then the screen instantly after that has a loading bar. I get 2 bars full and it freezes. No matter what I do. It works on my other box fine.

I have played BF2 on this box perfectly before.

I would use my gamer but I use this for when my cousin comes down we play together. And yeah hes coming down soon..

Sempron 2200+
    512mb Corsair
    Radeon 9250 (Drivers are up to date)

Thanks guys,

Re: Installing v1.3 Patch

hey guys

i got the exact same probleme and it is really ****ing me off i just bought a new PC a couple of days ago and i cant patch BF2
    i could on my old PC no problem though

Config : 7900 GT, AMD Athlon X2 dual core 3800+, 2Gb of RAM DDR400
    PC3200 and all of my graphic drivers are up to date.

PS : if you guys all have AMD prossessors it could be a compatibility problem with AMD (i actually looking for AMD patch for BF2)

Thanks a lot if you got an answer

Comment

Are you doing incremental or full?

If incremental i would suggest getting the full patch. Also if it is the full patch that isnt working I had a problem from one of the sites I downloaded from, I went to another (dont remember) and downloaded it from someplace else and it cured my problem.

Just a suggestion.

Comment

Downlaoded from EA and its full

Comment

i took the full from ea and from lots of other places like clubic i took the 1.12 1.13 1.2 1.21 1.22 1.3
          and none of them work

:cry: i cant play online

PS : has anyone who has that problem a AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or 3200+ or 3500+ ?

Comment

Not in this pc.

Comment

Once you install or try to install the 1.3 patch , take out your Bf2 play disk and either ; A. place on the coffie table and use as a coaster or, B. Take a shotgun in one hand and throw the cd much like a frisbee at a 45 degree angle with your other. With practice you'll be skeet shooting like a pro in no time. These are the only uses I have found for the game after the 1.3 "Patch"

Comment

Working...
              X