Sneak Attack Maneuver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Attack Maneuver

Ok, here's a small tip you should have picked up somewhere along your flying career. Say you're flying an F-18 Vs. J-10. You take off in the F-18. Switch to Bomb Mode. You're interested in A2A more than ground targets, so you go up, about 300 altitude. Then head toward hostile skies, such as the enemy base or where an enemy might be. Slowly lose altitude as you search for enemy jets. If done correctly, you will be above your target, undetected. From here it is a peace of cake to get on his tale. You are still in Bomb mode. Wait for him to fly straight for several seconds, once he does, direct your stream of cannon shells into him while simotaneously switching to A2A Mode and unloading all over him. Best done while jet is re-arming, where is he less likely to break away.
    Just my two cents .

Re: Sneak Attack Maneuver

thanks for that its wiked

Comment

i use keyboard, and whenever i do this, my directions are not stable just too many keys to keep in control

Comment

no works treats, also keep switching from bomb mode to missile mode, that way the enme pilot thinks its just a random lockon and thinks he's lost you, then when his flares have gone from site, back to missile mode and take him down.

also dont use F-35's

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
          also dont use F-35's
          I LOL'ed
          Once I took down two J-10s on Wake with an F35. IM RAMBO

Comment

one time i was shooting a j10 with the bullets and i bumped into the back of the J-10 and the bullet splash damage killed me outa my own jet, it sucked... and blowed

Comment

Originally posted by AliothSkySystems
              one time i was shooting a j10 with the bullets and i bumped into the back of the J-10 and the bullet splash damage killed me outa my own jet, it sucked... and blowed

Man that sucks so much it's funny. I hate when I get shot out of the cockpit.

Comment

I've noticed that you can shoot a missle or 2 b4 the lock and it will connect. Easy way to take out those pesky J-10s b4 they can easily manouver away from your missles.

Comment

the thing i hate about J-10 is its aiming hud for bullets...it sucks compared to f-35 and several others where they have a nice little dot

Comment

Working...
                  X