Connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problems

I know that since the 1.3 patch a lot of people are experiencing connection issues but I had a situation yesteraday and wanted to see if this was something anyone else has seen. Firstly I really havent had much in the way of connection issues since the patch (just lucky!) other than a couple of server crashes. Then this weekend I payed SF for maybe 5 hours, all great on different servers, good scores etc. Then last night I tried to play and could not stay on a server more that a minute before getting the "connection lost" message.

Now I checked my ping times, ran trace routes, call my ISP tech support and everything looks great on my end. But either I cant get into a server before I get the lost message (I tried maybe 6 different servers) or I get on and lose it within 60 secs. The strange thing to me is I see over 60 active servers on SF last night most of them pretty full so not everyone is having the issue.

Any thoughts/advice form anyone? Or was I just unlucky and having a random DICE bug type of day?

Re: Connection problems

i think dice is giving you one up the tailpipe

Comment

Working...
    X